Datsun 620 Shirt

daverino

Hey dudes. I've been thinking about making a Datsun 620 shirt for awhile and I think I'm finally going to do it. I have a little print shop in San Francisco so I'll be printing them as well. Any ideas/input of what you would want on Datsun 620 shirt would be awesome. I'll send a couple out to whoever wants one and definitely to the people who contribute to the idea. So far I'm thinking of having it say 620'er on the front with a comic kind of rendering of the truck on the back. Also my 620 is kinda beat looking so if you wanna post possible model cars for the back illustration, that would be awesome and you will be rewarded handsomely!! Again any input on this would be great!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for all your imput! Farmer! Those are cool dude! I started working on them last night. I think I'm going to use black pocket shirts. I did the front graphic last night thats going to go on the pocket and am going to start working on the backs today or tomorrow. Definitely going to make it cartoony and very 70's. What do you guys think of the pocket tee idea? I figured all of us are working on out trucks so it would be cool to have a little spot to through bolts, bottle caps, and screwdrivers.

Please don't de hook! can i buy an anti de hook shirt? like a big red line over it? I saw a couple of 620s for sale that I couldn't buy because the hooks had been murdered.

Willdatsun, ive been trying to message you. Clean out your inbox

389788_10100326858869172_17124999_46522148_1507787728_n.jpg

I know it's a bit off kilter, but I don't figure it's too bad considering I was wearing the jeans when I drew this on there. If you need/ want me to do something like this with better prospective and a 70's style caricature I'm sure I could work something up for you. Daverino just shoot me a pm if you need some help with it or want me to work up a drawing for you.