Datsun 620 Shirt

daverino

yo metal monkey.. who's fisch? totally down to have some help on the back.

http://community.ratsun.net/user/272-fisch/

He's an artistic GENIOUS that put together the designs you see at the top of it. I'd love to see you guys put together a kickass design like his others.

http://www.fischart.com/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe looking for something like this

datsun2sample.jpg

or this

datsun1sample.jpg

I could add color to either. They need some touch up before they would be good enough to use for a shirt and I would have to scan in a MUCH higher resolution image, but just the beginning designs for what I've come up with. Let me know what you guys think.

Perhaps I'll make a couple copies and add some color to play around with em a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not necessarily... It's all personal preference since he's only wanting the logo on the front of the shirt then the back is up for grabs. It's been said many times " sometimes less is more". If you put too much on the front of the shirt it will be too busy. It will be a much cleaner look if you put the logo on the front and only one image on the back. Then you have artistic license for which end of the truck you use. I chose to use the back as my focal point because many of the members wanted to see the hooks. it was much easier to accentuate the hooks in a rear view then it would be from a front view. I hope daverino gets something done with this. He still have not contacted me to the high res scans of the images and hasn't posted on this thread in over a month. If you all want and he wants to give me license I could talk to a buddy of mind to see about getting these made. I could probably even do t-shirts of hoodys. I'd have to check for sure. First I'd have to get permissions to use the logo that he made as it is good work and would be a wonderful starting point.

This is the show shits for the Last Reso show and I liked this... for my 2cents worth, I kind of like the cartoonish style of the trucks, but I like the Cartoon trucks so...would be that hard to do up different styles?

RESO_08_Final_Correct.jpg

I vote for this one with the grey beard on it for us old farts. Where does this project stand? Also I like the pocket and the logo ideas. :cool:

sorry dudes, I have a print shop in the city and it has been a crazy last month but I'm starting to switch gears back to this. I'm still trying to figure out the back. I'm going to try to keep it as a 2 or 3 color print so nothing too complicated but i want it show the best parts of the 620 off. I'll probably get it worked out by next week and then start printing them. Thanks for all your feedback everybody!!!

sorry dudes, I have a print shop in the city and it has been a crazy last month but I'm starting to switch gears back to this. I'm still trying to figure out the back. I'm going to try to keep it as a 2 or 3 color print so nothing too complicated but i want it show the best parts of the 620 off. I'll probably get it worked out by next week and then start printing them. Thanks for all your feedback everybody!!!

If you made the side and turn lenses clear, and change some of the other colors, you could make it with only 3 colors. :cool: