Edmonds Dicks Ratsun meet and eat !!!Ok

1lo620

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets do November 19th...11am at the Edmonds Dicks It is in the corner of Tops Foods parking lot on 220th and Hwy 99 Edmonds...about 1 mile West of I-5 real easy to find lots of great parking so we can all get together...sound good to all..

Put it on the calendar :poke:

Well i drive by almost everyday and lines are all jacked up still on raining days as well. parking lot is full even at 11 in the morning next to it also (grocery store lot)

i think it should start at 10. it opens at 10;30 so if u all get there at 10 or 10:30

then u will get some parking together.

i cant get there until 11 or 11:30 because of the car auction i do every sat morning

• Like 1

Ya that is cool I can roll down and be there at 10 no issues... I kind of figured the hipe would have subsided by now...but it is a good location and people like Dicks...So sounds like 10am on Saturday. This way we can get parking together...Or we can do under I-5 in Ravenna area, and then maybe crusie to Dicks on 45th, Lake City Way, or Holman Rd..what ever works... We have options...!!!

that would be cool, hope the weather give us some repreave...that would be nice also..I hope for a good turn out, there are alot of ratsun guys up in this general area. So I hope some come to this that dont like driving to tacoma area.. we will see!!!