Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Camber plates and strut bar have been shipped.

Getting some lugnuts for the new wheels today I hope. Then we will be swapping the wheels and gett her on some new shoes.

Drove her on the freeway for the first time sense the suspension swap, holy crap it's so much smoother, it feels really nice to have front suspension again. Can't wait for the rims, looks like I'll be using vintiques staggerd 15x6 +3 for the front and 15x7 +3 for the back. They are 98$ a peice so it will take some time.

i dont think they looks so bad. if they're aluminum i might try n snag em from you for a day and spice em up a bit at work when my overtime comes back and you have your steelies. i'll have to find out if my lead knows any way to rack rims with the tooling we have lol. it was fun meetin up with ya'll, imma definately have to pop over when u guys are out and i have time. lookin around at everyones made me realize how much work i have to do lol. gotta take care of some basics on both the goon and the z before i can have too much fun tho.

Waited forthe wife and kids to go to sleep. Their was a sound today like metal hitting metal so after they all passed out I made some adjustments, their was a inner tire balance weight on the inside of the passengers rim. So I moved the collar and also dropped her as low as he can go with out the camber plates.

Can you say herra frush?

Lol

5AABCE00-E59D-45D8-BF79-0C7C4E208BC7-2870-00000480D481D206.jpg