Se habla English?

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Got my new valance from autoparts warehouse today and the shit was bent! I managed to straighten it out, but still, a guy spends about $50 on a "new" valance and it arrives scraped to hell and bent? That shouldn't be the case. Customer service wasn't much help either. Can I get some help from someone who speaks english? Or atleast someone I can understand? Why is language barrier always an issue with those whose job title refers to people who are able to COMMUNICATE AND SERVE THE PUBLIC? Not racist either, half of my family is hispanic, just dont assign foreigners phone jobs. Anyway... had to bitch a little, thanks.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear about the judge in Pennsylvania that suspended sentence for three Mexicanos -IF- they come back in year and pass an English language test? If they don't pass, the go to jail and serve their sentences.

I'm all for multi-cultural, but when in America, speaka da English.

Ciao.

thats why i talk to them in spanish so they dont give me damaged parts :cool:

try calling AT&T's DSL department....they send all calls to India, and thats once you navigate yourself through their fun automated system :blink:

oh, and youre a racist (kidding)

Learning a second language might be difficult, especially if you have an accent.

It was hard for me to learn it and speak it, especially with big words I have a hard time pronouncing them.

Yeah it's pretty frustrating calling customer support, you are already having problems with their product and they send you to a person who barely understands you or you understand him/her.

That's why I rather press 2 for Espanol, exept for this one time they transfered me to a person in Argentina.

no quiero Quilmes :P

Yo tambien! Quilmes, the Budweiser Light of Argentina. Yeech. Cervesa Saltena wasn't too bad. Luckily, the Malbec was so good and cheap that we just drank that y agua con gas. Hot women, too.

Damn, I'm ready to go back. :D

• 3 years later...

necropster, ibtl ??

check the dates on this thread, 3 years old. This is a dead thread. IBTL= In Before The Lock

anything you post in this thread is pretty much irrelevant because of the fact that this is a necrothread.

check the dates on this thread, 3 years old. This is a dead thread. IBTL= In Before The Lock

anything you post in this thread is pretty much irrelevant because of the fact that this is a necrothread.

Not true....You read it and I read at least...

So are the parts shit?

• Like 1

story reminds me of this taco cabana i used to go to at 4am. they always had the lady that spoke these least understandable english work the drive-through. its already hard enough to hear someone talking through the speaker, ive since stopped going there.

edit: damn i just replied to a 3 year old thread. why doesnt this forum have an erase post button?

Why be such a hard nose ..So next time he asks a question you think wasn`t searched good enough for are ya gonna write " search feature is your friend " ? ( said in your most tight ass voice )

The answer seems to be that they are shit, because When Noobs came to my house we drove around to local abandoned 620s looking for a better one than he has now..Which i think is the one mentioned in 2008 thread..smile.gif

• Like 2

story reminds me of this taco cabana i used to go to at 4am. they always had the lady that spoke these least understandable english work the drive-through. its already hard enough to hear someone talking through the speaker, ive since stopped going there.

edit: damn i just replied to a 3 year old thread. why doesnt this forum have an erase post button?

Who gives a rats ass how old a post is.

Information...advice...opinions, etc.... shouldn't have an expiry/erase date.

• Like 1