Taking it back to 1986

I was joking around with the idea of putting a lawn mower in the back of my truck. Last sunday at the Pomona swap meet I found the wheels I always wanted. So I decided to dust off my old bike and fix it so I can take it to shows in the back of the truck (period correct bike to match the truck :P )

303177_10150343828552776_652797775_8393690_2074459285_n.jpg

1985 GT Pro Performer

IMG_4237a.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man on man,,, Bmx... I raced from 78 to 95...had a blast doing it. Seeing that GT stuff brings back memories, even thought it is freestyle stuff... You need to use the Skyway Tuff Wheels to make it true 80s style...

I posted a picture of my old BMX bike from the late 85...a JMC Andy Paterson Edition..with Flight Cranks and Graphite Skyway Tuffs wheels...But now I am old and fat....enjoy the build up on the bike

jmc6.jpg

Man on man,,, Bmx... I raced from 78 to 95...had a blast doing it. Seeing that GT stuff brings back memories, even thought it is freestyle stuff... You need to use the Skyway Tuff Wheels to make it true 80s style...

I posted a picture of my old BMX bike from the late 85...a JMC Andy Paterson Edition..with Flight Cranks and Graphite Skyway Tuffs wheels...But now I am old and fat....enjoy the build up on the bike

jmc6.jpg

I had that same bike minus the the wheels. To heavy

I raced a huch for a long time . It was the only frame I never busted.

you need some 48 spoke arayas ( I think that's how it is spelled) for that gt

Nice bike build you have started there NIS720.

Just last week i bought an old Diamond Back, Thought about making a thread about it on here. I found a chrome framed 1996 Diamondback Assault with a 21" top tube. Bike needs some work, but i got the frame i wanted. :D

Not as old as the rest here...

But I just sold this. My dream ride.

Fit Bike Co. Aitken S3.5 20.75TT

So dialed. 21lbs of awesome.

DSC03533.jpg

then from that...to this ;)

2010 eastern with bunch of subrosa and shodow parts..

Actualy trying to get rid of her if any one is interested :)

DSC_0494.jpg

I didn't think i would find any BMX'ers on here, but I guess every one is young at one point of there lives.