Edmonds Dicks Grand Opening!

Pumpkn210

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As i said at last weekends sonic get together i will b there early. so pumpkin dave u can stop by on the way up and we can get there early. i park my motorhome a 1/2 mile from there might bring that too depends how early we go . so we can kick back in style lol

Word on the street(skip) is that the fence is still up around the front parking and building. The hole parkinglot next door is open ass! An employe of the const company said he has to be at work by noon...

We are planning on takin the cars down there by 11am...

Early Bird Ect...

I drove my it twice yesterday and the fences are still up.. But all the dleivery trucks where there, and it looked like it was ready to go....and they are just those temp fences...and the parking lot next to itis Top Foods and it is very big..So you guys are going to hang out for 4 hours prier to the opening...ok!!!

The people that know the least seem to speak the loudest.

This post is for the GRAND OPENING, not the nissan meet. You can make your own thread if you'd like, but please don't act like an idiot in ours.

-officially from Pumpkn210,Roadsterman,Zacktheimpaler

Correction! go friday night at 10:00 toyota nissan/datsun meet! and some mazda guys please go. dont want there to be any honda schmucks!

Marcus if ur on this you know what i am talking about

Guest Rick-rat

probably not a very good idea to go there for a grand opening, all of the people that think they have to be the first ones there will make it a madhouse, I won't go to this, but after it has been open for a while and the novelty goes away I will go

Ya it was pretty crazy, I didnt get there until 2:00, but Dave , Skip, Zack and Skips brother Steve all got there hella early like 11:00 and where like 2nd in line....I think Zack got pics...

I will say this, it will be a cool place to do a cruise in,, lots of room, and right only a few blocks off if I-5 so easy to find.....