Tacoma Ratsun meet Oct 15

Why dont you mention another place to really confuse people ;)

Pick a place & they will come :D

I ca'nt really think of any other place in Pierce county except for the emty parking lot of the closed Albertsons on160th and So. Meridian

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ca'nt really think of any other place in Pierce county except for the emty parking lot of the closed Albertsons on160th and So. Meridian

:rofl: So tomoro (Saturday) @ 6th ave Sonic in Tacoma @ 11am :hug:

• Like 1

sonics is crap food :fu:

here are some oics

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

cold but good times

heres a story

collision and customs was going to leave and i tried to get him to do a burnout by saying he had some jdm traction control thingy and it wouldnt happen, didnt work :(

then i was going to leave and pumpkin pulled the same shit on me, im not shy with the skinny pedal. walking to my goon some mustang left sonic and got on it a bit pulling out, no smoke and only first. i did not at all in any way power brake mostly thru first and grab second leaving a cloud behind. it totally didnt happen but its a nice thought eh? :ph34r:

sonics is crap food :fu:

here are some oics

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

cold but good times

heres a story

collision and customs was going to leave and i tried to get him to do a burnout by saying he had some jdm traction control thingy and it wouldnt happen, didnt work :(

then i was going to leave and pumpkin pulled the same shit on me, im not shy with the skinny pedal. walking to my goon some mustang left sonic and got on it a bit pulling out, no smoke and only first. i did not at all in any way power brake mostly thru first and grab second leaving a cloud behind. it totally didnt happen but its a nice thought eh? :ph34r:

Sorry I did'nt do a burn out. One spark plug was bad causing a miss fire and a ruff idol. When I got back to my shop I fixed it and now it runs smoth again and brings more power

Couldn`t make it because of harvesting cranberries ...............somebody just try to top THAT excuse.

Keep the meetings coming i will probably make them after middle of Nov ...rain or shine.

I agree. Lets keep this going and post meets in the entire Puget Sound area. So whoever has ideas for places and times to meet ,post them

Maybe in a couple of weeks we can do a North End one, and hit up that new Dicks in edmonds. It has plenty of parking and easy location to get to.....I also know Zack mentioned doing a cruise from Seattle to his place and a BBQ..so what ever..I like doing the hangin out and cruisin!!!

Maybe in a couple of weeks we can do a North End one, and hit up that new Dicks in edmonds. It has plenty of parking and easy location to get to.....I also know Zack mentioned doing a cruise from Seattle to his place and a BBQ..so what ever..I like doing the hangin out and cruisin!!!

Hangin out and cruisin, me too! I'm in.

I am down with North Seattle, Dicks, the Sears upper back lots, Community colleges, North gate covered parking at the mall/ Target, etc... The north end has it covered. lets make it happen. I would prefer a dry covered place for the winter. California Dreaming,

jB

I'm with that

if we are going to do a covered meeting up north then we should do in the ravenna area of seattle down by greenlake under I-5.. The malls around here are to crowded on the weekwends and they all have rent a cops driving around and they wont let us kick it in the parking garages...We can gather there and then make a Dicks run or other way around meet at Dicks then go for a short cruise to the parking lot...I am up for what ever...

Well we all know pumpkn loves some dicks in his mouth....

if we are going to do a covered meeting up north then we should do in the ravenna area of seattle down by greenlake under I-5.. The malls around here are to crowded on the weekwends and they all have rent a cops driving around and they wont let us kick it in the parking garages...We can gather there and then make a Dicks run or other way around meet at Dicks then go for a short cruise to the parking lot...I am up for what ever...

Start a new thread. Ratsun Seattle Dick's burgers meet. Date and time?