Tacoma Ratsun meet Oct 15

If its nice we can meet up at Sonic 6th ave. If it's a rainy day we can meet up at a covered parking lot under the 509 HWY bridge on Dock ST. After we hang out for a while we can cruise over to Frisco Freeze for some burgers. We'll meet up at 11:00am Bring Datsuns and Nissans. OK so who can make it Oct15?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to get together with Datdoug and figure out what date you want to do, i am now seeing 2 Tacoma dates 1 week a part....get it together boys, I am not driving 60 miles each way for both of them....!

And the next NW Ratsun get together is going to be up North of Seattle, I am going to try to get this all set up!

I think you need to get together with Datdoug and figure out what date you want to do, i am now seeing 2 Tacoma dates 1 week a part....get it together boys, I am not driving 60 miles each way for both of them....!

And the next NW Ratsun get together is going to be up North of Seattle, I am going to try to get this all set up!

DO IT!

Looks like 10% chance of rain but saturday should be nice so we'll meet at Sonic. Who likes the food at Sonic? I had a cheese burger there last year and was disapointed. I'll probly just get a shake or some ice cream. If you guy's want, we can roll to Frisco Freeze and get some good burgers and then cruise to the parking area under the 509 bridge to check it out for those who have never been there

Looks like 10% chance of rain but saturday should be nice so we'll meet at Sonic. Who likes the food at Sonic? I had a cheese burger there last year and was disapointed. I'll probly just get a shake or some ice cream. If you guy's want, we can roll to Frisco Freeze and get some good burgers and then cruise to the parking area under the 509 bridge to check it out for those who have never been there

Yah Sonic food sucks. The local is cool with the whole drive-in thing & the cuties on wheels;) We could meet @ Carls Jr. Lots of parking out front & WAY better food. I do like the cruise idea too:)

The 6th ave Sonic is just down the street from Carl's Jr. over by the K Mart. There is another Sonic up on So Hill Puyallup

Why dont you mention another place to really confuse people ;)

Pick a place & they will come :D