710 as seen at JCCS.

Abe Froman

Where are the owners of these cars, including the blue one.Introduce yourselves, tellus something about your cars.Suspension, engine, etc. 510ers are not shy to talk about their cars, but so far the 610s and 710s in the show are leery about sharing ! (BTW, not many 510s this time around )

yo bob, wheres your shit? Whats up with it, come one yo we all have build threads with pics wheres yours? How are you calling us out darrel?
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about the 710s and 610s on the show. I do not have a Datsun but planning in on one. My post was not meant to create an argument.Way to welcome new members. Grow up !

You've been here for 4 months. You no longer qualify as a "new member".

Grow up.

When I started the body and paint I wanted to go with the early 710 bumpers and couldn't find any, so on a trip to the wrecking yard I ran across a 1973 dodge colt (Mitsubishi Lancer). The front is welded on to the shortened stock bumper struts, the rear bolts right on to the body with four nuts and bolts. We had to widen the rear bumper about a half inch.