dead island datsuns

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been paying this game for awhile and haven't really noticed.

how far into it are you? have you gotten to Act II where you leave the resort and go to the city? I'm charging the camera now to try and get some pics...

even the cop cars are 510's. they have single round headlights so there is a slight difference but they are still 510's. They even have the little circle D emblem but they added another backwards D too so it kinda looks like a pigs nose but you can see the effort to make them look right. I love it.

So I took some pics of the screen...obviously they aren't the clearest pictures but you can get the idea. If the game was on the computer it would be a lot easier to do this.

So you actually get to drive these

100_1907.jpg

100_1911.jpg

100_1918.jpg

100_1916.jpg

Sad little smashed 510's everywhere...

100_1942.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1926.jpg

And goons!

100_1930.jpg

100_1938.jpg

this is what the car's faces look like. the truck got the double round's but the cars are single.

and that logo is close enough to the D for me.

100_1935.jpg

I'm really surprised how little people care about this...I thought it was fucking awesome....

How many games have Datsuns in them? Racing games there's like 2, everything else.....well this is the first I have ever seen so yea....

The S30 from Driv3r comes to mind..

driv3rz.jpg

• 5 months later...

so i sit down with my son and he starts up dead island xbox. he goes through the menu, (i guess he's already got a saved file) gets started and the first words spoken are 'this is some fucked up shit.' this game's got eloquence and datsuns !! ...now he's playing red dead redemption.

on another topic my indy mags have the slowest air leak. bleeding little air bubbles in one of the kidney cut-outs. currently the driver front wheel and the perfectly ballanced no weight needed wheel.

995a8a4f.jpg