Titan Wheels

My buddy had a Titan a couple of years ago. I saw him yesterday and asked if he still had them, he said "yeah" I then asked him to sell them to me and he said he would give them to me. I believe

they are 6 lugs. Will the fit my 74' 620 with out any modifications. If so what size tire should I use?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

i love my japanese tin .... grew up hot rods and race cars ...developed into a ojdm kinda thing

and i had a honda time but it was og way back... like the frst set of 17's local went on my car.... and everyone would ask why so big?

after i seen where the hondahs were headed i got out or gave them to wives or girlfriends to drive .... been a datsun lover since i was twelve though.....neighbor had a 510 and i oggled it for years...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drummerboy we have the same rims haven't seen them on my620 yet they are siiiicccckkkk!!!!! Can't wait to get em on there

I've had these for a few years but was waiting to do the disc brake conversion. Had the $$ to get tire so I said eff it and put em on.

I went with 215's but could easily fit 225's or 235's. The 215's are pretty much flush with the edge of the wheel. I'm very pleased with how they came out, a little "sport trucky"

Thanks I really dig it! Just need to figure out how to get some camber back. Had to lower the front a bit to make it look right.

There are some spacers between the upper control arms and the tower they are bolted to. If your remove them you will get some camber back. I dropped mine to the bump stops and with the spacers removed I am close to stock camber. Don't forget to get it aligned or you will eat the inside tread of your tires.

2eDeYe' timestamp='1332802423' post='660961']

There are some spacers between the upper control arms and the tower they are bolted to. If your remove them you will get some camber back. I dropped mine to the bump stops and with the spacers removed I am close to stock camber. Don't forget to get it aligned or you will eat the inside tread of your tires.

I knew there was a way to do that just didn't know how. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I've got a buddy with a tire shop that's going to align it for me. Need to take a pressure washer to the underside first, my oil pan leaks a little and has made an incredible mess down there :(

Whoops double post did you lower with hard body drop spindles and rotors thinking about going that route

If you're talking to me, I still have the kingpin setup and drums. Haven't converted.....yet :(

Reindexed the torsion bars two teeth and de-arched the rear springs with 2" blocks.

I'd like to get some 720 4x4 springs for the rear, just need to motivate myself to go to the jy

There's actually a halfway decent selection plus if your'e willing to drive a little there's 4 different pick n pulls within about an hour drive and a Nissan only yard that's a little more pricey but they pull it for you.

I looked online today at the pnp inventories and the one in Rancho Cordova had a few 720's but it didn't say whether they were 4x4's or not.

Save your pennies and come down for a full day with a list of things you need, you can probably find lots of stuff you need plus a lot you dont :rofl:

You can always call the junk yards to check what they have too. The Nissan only place is called Nissan Only Wreckers, they have a site too but it's only mildly helpful.

Your'e wheels look to be in better shape than mine, I shuffled them in my garage for 2 years and to 3 different garages before I finally got them on so they're a little scratched. Nothing paint can't fix.

Gratuitous picture :thumbup:

febdaa4d.jpg