check out my new to me 3 wheeler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 out of 3 people that bought those type of ATV's new, broke their neck or something along those lines and that is why, those ATV were taken off the market and made borderline ilegal. That's why they added a dual wheel in front to make it a "quad".

1 out of 3 people that bought those type of ATV's new, broke their neck or something along those lines and that is why, those ATV were taken off the market and made borderline ilegal. That's why they added a dual wheel in front to make it a "quad".

Eddie most people hopped on these with out knowing how to ride them and crashed them you can't lean on these like you would a bike or put your foot down.

With a 'locked' rear axle and only one front wheel they have a severe understeer problem that can be somewhat reduced by leaning heavily into tight turns. First time riders who are or were unaware of this characteristic soon found out.

Yup, but they are still fun as fuck!!!!!!!!!! When I was a kid I tore the shit up with a lil Honda 110!! That fucker was fun!! Had it for 6 years and never flipped it over once.....well untill that last crash :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

On Sunday city hunter and I wanted to go riding . So we decided to take our atc's to a island in the columbia where him and his dad use to go on there boat. So we loaded up the bikes found a road that would take us down to the river . Threw the bikes over a gate and a fence then road across a sand bar at low tide to the little island and had a blast tearing up the sand. Road back across the sand bar at low tide and went home. It was so much . Fun! Sorry guys no pics I was not sure if I was going tomake it with out taking a swim so I didn't take a camera.

Now I nead new front hub bearings I came down hard on the front after poping over a sand dune.

• 3 weeks later...

3 wheelers are the shit! My first atv was a honda 70 i got for my 4th birthday! I still have it2. I wrecked it twice the first day and many other days 2! LOL You gotta know how to ride if you want to have a 3wheeler thats fo sho! I have had a few 85 250R's and those fuckers rip!