Android users

I have just recently found the best, free waste of my battery life.

Coin Dozers. Fuckin' awesome.

What apps do you guys like?

What did you pay for it?

Another big thumbs up for me is SpeedView.

Speedo app. Free. Works great.

Let's see what you guys like to use/play.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to admit it, but play angry birds, and Jewels sometimes to pass the time. I have autozone just to look up parts and a general price of something etc. Theres a few other good apps out there. Am a firefox user on the PC but like the Dolphin browser a lot better for the android. I also use it for email n shit on the go, watching little videos.. music etc. I can watch the cameras at my work off it to since im the manager...

Advanced Task Killer, JuiceDefender Ultimate, GTunes, and Tunee! FTW

What's GTunes?

Task killer?

You don't use the native one?

I have a Galaxy.

No other task killer worked on my phone.

Lookout is also pretty awesome.

Free virus malware/adware scan/remover.

Advanced Task Killer!

If you are into modding or overclocking your phone then there is a whole list of other apps. I am still on my Droid 1 though, but it's faster than most of the phones out there still, except the dual cores. :)

I have a G2x (dual core 1ghz tegra baby). I am on gingerbread. The camera sucks so I have Vignette, Chase, Facebook, Ghost Cam, Mr Number (awesome app to kill unwanted callers), Advanced Task Cleaner Pro, Compass, ebay, Lookout (good anti virus), paypal, Superuser (for rooting), Titanium Backup Pro, Rom manager premium, Video Chat, and my favorite wifi calling.

If you have a Droid running 2.2 or higher, advanced task killer will actually make your phone slower because it already has a built in one. I have an Incredible, use Pandora, scanner radio (awesome police scanner) dinodyno for shit and gigs, fxcamera, and netflix now that you can watch tv and movies through the app

I have a G2x (dual core 1ghz tegra baby). I am on gingerbread. The camera sucks so I have Vignette, Chase, Facebook, Ghost Cam, Mr Number (awesome app to kill unwanted callers), Advanced Task Cleaner Pro, Compass, ebay, Lookout (good anti virus), paypal, Superuser (for rooting), Titanium Backup Pro, Rom manager premium, Video Chat, and my favorite wifi calling.

Why do you run an anti virus? I've never heard of a phone getting a virus

Why do you run an anti virus? I've never heard of a phone getting a virus

viruses are very unlikely you will ever receive one with an android phones but they do exist. This is more likely when you have su access on your phone and you download a malicious apk

I have one called Trackmaster. it was like $5, but its a great app; shows track layouts, your GPS position on the track, g-meter, etc etc. its great. other than that, adv. task killer, shazam, goggles, rings extended, f1 app (follows f1 season with GREAT detail), aCurrency. I still have my G1, but im debating if I wanna upgrade to mytouch 4g slide. Ive heard mixed things about it (mostly with the keyboard)

Rooting?

I've heard of it, but don't know what it is.

Pros? Cons?

Quick overview?

I had a WinMo phone a couple of years ago that was seriously hacked.

I didn't do the work though. Don't know anything about it.

I have a Galaxy Fascinate/Mesmerize if it makes any difference?

It would be really sweet if ratsun worked on tapatalk. Then I would be on ratsun all day long.

I think we can get on it if an Admin set it up. I love tapatalk

I also use X-construction, Lookout, Advance Task Killer, etc.

PdaNet.... on the EVO to use phone as internet connection......Cal still make and receive calls.

Rooting can cause issues with warranty with the provider....things to think about. ....Yes HDMI on the EVO

Yes it can, if you need to take your phone in for warranty then you simply revert it back.

most of the games I DL'd I ened up deleting. I tire of them quickly. I'm a big fan of the navigation....

games smames i use it for ratsun...... won bids on ebay from my droid for datsun parts im 35 i had a beeper in 92 so smart phones farkin awsome

ps angry birds is my bitch im waiting for updates cause im a bawse(or have ran out of 510 fun money lultz)