Theives.....damnit.

Lamage...I just got hit yesterday. My bank called me though and asked if I spent $400 for Carribean Airlines. They got the ball rolling against the fuckers before I even knew there was an issue.

BECU rocks :D

Sux you had to cancel your trip. :angry:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really FUCKIN pissed when you told me aboot this last night!! Fucking thievin mother fucker fuckers!!!!!! It fueled me to drive till 1am and get to my delivery in Vancouver, Wa. :lol:

On a happy note tho, that KA sounds fucking sweet man!! Maybe some day I'll getta 100mph ride in it eh??

Good luck and try to stay positive :)

Ok well here is the skinny. They have to run an investigation on the whole thing. My money is covered 100% against fraud.....however, I can't get any of my money back until the investigation shows that I wasn't involved in said fraud. So I got new acct numbers, and can pay my bills etc and they will cover all of my debits, and sometime next week I will get reimbursed fully.....so yea what a fucked deal, as I can write checks for my bills but have no cash......I did get them to give me a benjamin in cash so I had some spending money.

So guard you shit the best you can guys, because I hope noone would have to go through this shit.