All Datsun swapmeet and carshow Pare Compositess

the510keeper

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone coming from the south bay/east bay/ bay area even Fairfield/Vacaville area?? We're having a little caravan of 5 so far. We'll be leaving San Jose at 7 off Capitol expw and Capitol, arriving at the mcdonals off mission at 7:20, and in 1 hour or so we'll be in Fairfield/Vacaville, then the Swap Meet! :D

Is there going to be any food for sale or at least a pot luck?

I'll be there. Should be bringing some B210 and 210 NOS stuff, and some other B210 stuff probably. Also some 710 & 610 goon lights and trim. It'll depend on what I dig out of storage tonight, and what fits in the car.

Was there and enjoyed. Great people, great cars, great parts. Everyone's passion for the Datworld experience was evident. Done many a car in my life, but today opened my eyes to what car building is all about. People enjoying people and helping any way they can. 5 VW's, 1 Chevy, 1 Plymouth, 1 Dodge, oh crap I've done allot of cars but finally have one that has a life to it. Once again, not the car but the people. Thanks everyone for taking me in and teaching me so much in just one short afternoon. And yes, once the 411 is done I am convinced a 510 is in my future. There is a little 320 pickup that may happen first, but i'll get there sooner or later.

Thanks again