All Datsun swapmeet and carshow Pare Compositess

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. Sept 17th 2011 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All Datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 610s, 710s, 810s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, and maybe even a Datsun boat there. Also some I have forgotten

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

check out last March show, comments and pics

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27603-sacramento-swap-meet-and-car-show-march-6-2011/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans James...I'll try to make it out there and lug over my carpet kits incase you need another! :)

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before.

Ooooooooooh, top secret Datto parts! The suspense is killing me!

What parts?????? C'mon give us a clue at least, or no Corona's for YOU!

We changed the date hoping to get the Datsloco crew out to BBQ. Come on we need some carna sada. Misspelled i know, Datsuns, Coronas and good Mexican food, It cant get much better.

A few Bayarea people said Sundays traffic sucks so Saturday it is.

New parts, how about complete exterior door skins in carbon.

i will be there probably but i dont think it will be in a datsun am i still welcome

you are welcome in anything truck would be good so you can take lots of parts home just remember you will always look better in a datsun

I'd love to make it to this showing.

However, Im going to be at the Billet Proof show in antioch that morning and afternoon with my '64 NL320.

Did you change the date TO the 17th? or OFF of the 17th? Im a bit confused.

Also, how long do you guys anticipate being out? I'd love to try to make it out after Billet Proof.

Thanks.

I'd love to make it to this showing.

However, Im going to be at the Billet Proof show in antioch that morning and afternoon with my '64 NL320.

Did you change the date TO the 17th? or OFF of the 17th? Im a bit confused.

Also, how long do you guys anticipate being out? I'd love to try to make it out after Billet Proof.

Thanks.

Sorry, Just saw the hours. I'm going to push for it.

Presale parts for the swap meet. Trying to decide if Victory and I want to make the trip to the swap meet to have a blast and not think about the selling of parts or bring the load of parts we normally bring. It would be nice just to bring the Coupes and Coronas. But We have a lot of stuff we are not going to use, and would like to find good homes for it.

Here are some parts if any one is interested.

Gauge clusters, $150 or trade ?????

lasvagas11_2210.jpg

Half box flared front fenders one pair. nice red paint $150 trade for ??

lasvagas11_1468.jpg

lasvagas11_1467.jpg

lasvagas11_1466.jpg

Carbon fiber fender skin. $50 not perfect only left side

lasvagas11_1480.jpg

lasvagas11_1481.jpg

lasvagas11_1482.jpg

Sandblasted and painted with black urethane control arms, ready for bushing and install, 70-73, $60.00

lasvagas11_1479.jpg

U67 head not complete with some port work finished $100.00

lasvagas11_1477.jpg

lasvagas11_1476.jpg

lasvagas11_1475.jpg

lasvagas11_1474.jpg

lasvagas11_1473.jpg

lasvagas11_1472.jpg

NOS taillight panel almost perfect, has a small imperfection on left side at seam (very minor). $600 OBO

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

Airdam, fiberglass never mounted, sealed in high build primer surfacer, NEW. $300 OBO

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

BRE airdamn $100

DSC03216.jpg

Other parts available goon quarter $100

P10100134.jpg

New china front windshield $250, used rear glass $50

Left quarter $350

DSCN1828-1.jpg

SSS steering wheel $100

P1010186-2.jpg

626 converted for a 510 wiper motor $140, much faster then stock

wipermotor.jpg

we will be there Im bringing parts as usual but cant fit everything so any requests please call I have 240 260 280z stuff 280zx 300zx 1200 and 210 parts very smal;l amout of 510 stuff Thanks Randy 916 729 7203

• 2 weeks later...

make any 620 parts?

2 hrs is a long time for me to sit in that single cab truck but, I will probably still make it..

Cant wait!

i make 620 parts brake conversion front and back cross member and few other things