my 620

well, i finally did some work to the truck yesterday. i lowered it i think another 3 inches all the way around. i cranked the torsions down some more and took 3 leafs out of both sides. its an axle banger now. guess its time to notch it!

i also put the wheels and tires from my junker 720 on it. i kinda wish i would have kept my titans now, but its okay.

anyways, heres a couple pics...

SANY0362.jpg

SANY0361.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, i think i know u from somewhere, your handle sounds familar, and i know of your club, have u been to reso lately? in past couple of years..trucks lookin good, go old school, rings, caps, painted wheels, 1" white walls...:D

Niel she's lookin good. Glad you saved it from that school...id go a few more inches down :D

funny you say that mark. this isnt the one from th school that i posted about years ago on NC. i bought his one from my dad last year. another funny thing is, the one from the school was also a 76 with and auto and AC.

id like to go down more, but ive gotta notch the back. i could go maybe one more inch in the front but i dont want it banging around in the front too.

anyways, i did a little more work to it. its got 3 pedals now! i got the clutch master cylinder mounted, and ran the line for the clutch. if i had some more money, id be puttin the 5 speed in. i cant wait anymore!! now i look down, and its like a tease.:D

quick question, i think i know u from somewhere, your handle sounds familar, and i know of your club, have u been to reso lately? in past couple of years..trucks lookin good, go old school, rings, caps, painted wheels, 1" white walls...:D

no, i didnt get to go to reso. 2 of the guys from my chapter of freaks went though.

id like to put some chrome beauty rings and big chrome lugnuts. im not much of a whitewall guy.

hes still around! i see him cruisin around every once and a while.

heres a little more recent pic of his 320.

PHTO0003.jpg

So I've seen a roadster hood used like this a couple times on a 320, is it a direct swap? I love the look! And you have to drag this guy to Ratsun!