610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its nice i cant wait to drive it according to ups my new fan should be here tomorrow*fingers crossed*then its mount the ac condencer rad and fan and i could technicly get it legal :D but it needs a carb bad and its still open exhaust

• Like 1

alright an update i got the condencer mounted and the radiator mocked up with the fan so i can get an idea of how its gonna go

0721091234.jpg

0721091235.jpg

its gonna be close there is gonna be another fan on the other side behind the grill as a pusher i will have more then enough airflow and ice cubes blowing out of my vents :D

0716091340.jpg

If you are going to run those wires over the metal with the back seat on top of it then get a short length of garden hose and slit it lengthwise and slip the wiring inside to protect it. Eventually the wires will pinch and give you random tail light issues. Better would be to run them through a hole.

0716091340.jpg

If you are going to run those wires over the metal with the back seat on top of it then get a short length of garden hose and slit it lengthwise and slip the wiring inside to protect it. Eventually the wires will pinch and give you random tail light issues. Better would be to run them through a hole.

i would but that is how there run from the factory there is a cut out in the floor for them as well as an indentation in the seat frame for a while i wondered why they didnt run it threw the rocker but after the accedent and seeing the rocker colapse like it did i understand i like the garden hose idea i may just have to use it and cut a hole in the beam

alright an update i got the condencer mounted and the radiator mocked up with the fan so i can get an idea of how its gonna go

0721091234.jpg

0721091235.jpg

its gonna be close there is gonna be another fan on the other side behind the grill as a pusher i will have more then enough airflow and ice cubes blowing out of my vents :D

Looks hella nice, Bonvo! Did 'The Boxer' help you out...??

Go greyhound man, probably like 24 bucks round trip. Send parts back down with a fellow Ratsun. especially if it is small stuff.

Why I am saying this I don't know cause I am not going so I should shut up.:D

bus leaves at 7 on Friday, same on return, plus like three other depart times as well http://www.greyhound.com no reservation required.

Edited by zenndog
0722091254.jpg

It would be sweet to fill in those front side markers with sheet metal, that thing is looking kind of wicked man. Love the back wheels, do you have all four?

I don't remember seeing a discussion about the paint but are you going to do red and black on the whole car like the front? I think that would look great. Keep up the great work and the great thread.

bonvonomarkers.jpg

Please somebody who knows how to use a computer photoshop this!

Plus I will add this note, I thought I was feeling the rear rims but the front are growing on me. Which way are you going?

Edited by zenndog
It would be sweet to fill in those front side markers with sheet metal, that thing is looking kind of wicked man. Love the back wheels, do you have all four?

I don't remember seeing a discussion about the paint but are you going to do red and black on the whole car like the front? I think that would look great. Keep up the great work and the great thread.

bonvonomarkers.jpg

Please somebody who knows how to use a computer photoshop this!

Plus I will add this note, I thought I was feeling the rear rims but the front are growing on me. Which way are you going?

i have late model fenders on it right now that have the side marker cut out i have a set of early ones that dont have it but i need them worked on at a body shop the left one is beat up

they look like this

commpressions610.jpg

(car pictured above belongs to compression)

ill run the early fenders after i get them fixed

it is gonna run the slot mags the front rims are cool but there only 5 1/2 inches wide the back slots are 8 inchers and the slots im getting for the front are 6 inchers as for the paint im not sure on the final paint but for now its being rattle canned like the front so it has somthing on it to stop it from rusting

Edited by bonvo