610 street demon resurection

bonvo

Don't forget to clean / polish the bead where the tire will seal. Nothing worse than having to break them down because of a slow leaking lip!

Oh - and install new valve stems too.

Looking good!

thats good advice when it comes to the bead bob i didnt do that on the rims i have up front and now my left front has a slow leak as for valve stems im going to have metal ones put in to match the backs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have a small update still havent gotten the rims done yet dont have the cash atm but i did make an awsome score

my dad got a job at the shop he works at saying that the customer had a rebuilt alternator installed and it didnt work then another tech said it was the alt so it was replaced with a brand new one well it turns out that the fusable link was bad so my dad fixed that and now was left with a brand new alternator in the van and a freashly rebuilt one in a box that was destined for the garbage it made its way home for the datto :D

105 amp gm alt out of a chevy astro van!

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

gonna have to get creative with the mounts and there will be a full right up but 105 ams is nothign to shake a stick at

in what lug pattern? theres a full set at the local tire place but there 5 lug look like ford patern

What size are the 5 lugs fords slots?! I might be interested for my pops mustang. They better be 15...

Also can I have some close ups on your wheels? What did they do? polish them???

Also please do a write up on that meaty alt. DAmn that is a nice score!

What size are the 5 lugs fords slots?! I might be interested for my pops mustang. They better be 15...

Also can I have some close ups on your wheels? What did they do? polish them???

Also please do a write up on that meaty alt. DAmn that is a nice score!

i dont know what size they were but they were possibly 15s

they did nothing but mount and balance the tires

oh there will be a write up dont worry

that was the look i was going for i always wanted slots ever since i got shelly i wanted slots on it but i never found a set now i have them and i couldnt be happier though i am considering flairing the car so i can get mor wheel under it for larger contact patches but its already a pain in the as to parilell park

i realized i never posted profile pics of how the wheels fit so here we go

fronts are perfect

front.jpg

next time i get tires im gonna step up from a 185 to a 205 and they will fit perfectly if not needing a slight roll

rear.jpg