OK, I've had my beer, so here's a few oics

multi007.jpg

across from petes

multi011.jpg

leaving the DQ

multi023.jpg

the guys roadster that made sure I made it

multi001.jpg

my little sight seeing stop on the way home. sorry about the sun glare but it was early. I'll get a better one next year.....maybe have a better car too :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time at the show. Fun to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Thanks to those that put it on, good job! Hope to do it again next year.

Dale

Next year is already in the works, keep an eye on your email for updates.

We had a great time doing this event and the people in town were almost as awesome as the ones that participated in the show. Next will rock more then this one.

Thank you to everyone that came out, you made it great!

Multi-State Datsun Classic T-Shirts

There has been some request coming in from those that attended the Multi-State Datsun Classic that did not get T-Shirts because we ran out. We also have had request from some that did not attend and would like a couple of T-Shirts from this event.

So I am checking to see who might want Multi-State Datsun Classic T-Shirts. They are now $15 each and this included shipping to anywhere in the USA. I need your order no later then Friday October 21 at 12:00-noon.

To order your shirts the Order HereLink and enter as a message your quantity and sizes.

Order Here

• 2 weeks later...
Shannon, thanks for following me out, made me feel good to know a fellow datto lover had my back. BTW, made it back no issues. Time to find a clutch master

Kelly:

Sorry I missed your post earlier. I enjoyed having another datsun to follow out . . . just in case. Doing 55-65 mph on the way out got me about 30 mpg in my car. On the way back, doing about 80, I only averaged about 26.

Maybe next year my SR20 swap in my 68 roadster will be ready.

Shannon