Slamming a z

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,, ;)

TOUCHE !!!

yeah ,,, not good enough reason = WORK SCHEDULE SUCKS !!! + Much other shit ,,, :mellow:

I'll hunt ya down if I am in Spokane :D

(my cover will be an idiot customer ,,, oh wait ,,, that should narrow it down :lol: )

Remember, when the rapture comes, would you rather be driving a slammed Datsun, or a functional Datsun?

id rather go to hell in a slammed datsun personally :D

'yeah but its practical' wouldnt bode well with the badasses down there!

I know i have seen a lot of Datsuns and said to myself what the hell where they thinking? a point of a car is to have it so you like it, fuck everybody elses opinion you are always gonna have haters.

lol I love all the guys that have never driven a laid out car and despise the thought of it, their imaginations about it are the BEST. always good for a chuckle.

I'm on both sides of this argument. (even though the original post was about how you do something, not what ride height is the best.)

I love super low cars, but I prefer functionality to just completely laid out and not functional at all.

OT:

you have much research to do young one, hit up google for a few hours, or even Hybridz can help as well.

• Like 1

lol I love all the guys that have never driven a laid out car and despise the thought of it, their imaginations about it are the BEST. always good for a chuckle.

I'm on both sides of this argument. (even though the original post was about how you do something, not what ride height is the best.)

I love super low cars, but I prefer functionality to just completely laid out and not functional at all.

OT:

you have much research to do young one, hit up google for a few hours, or even Hybridz can help as well.

Last lowered car I had I swore I'd never lowered one for street use again after driving through Tulsa, OK.

OT:

I really like your car. Not that you needed to hear that, but being low isnt the problem. Its the sort of questions the OP is asking. For me though, my driveway is horrible. Many stock vehicles cant go in straight, or if someone is in the back seat you will scrape. Our 94 BMW 540i would scrape every time going into our driveway, and it was stock height. I love the look of "slammed" cars, your car or sixty-nine-dime's car are great examples. But after reading much, its just not for me. Again though, its merely the way the question was asked, as in it clearly showed that not much research has been put in.

If all he's going to do is drop it when it's park, I'm fine with that. Put some air bags on it and drop it on its nuts when the engine is off.

I can't find where OP described what his idea of "slammed" was, but if it results in less than the full contact patch of the rubber on ground, then no, it needs to not be on the road.

id rather go to hell in a slammed datsun personally :D

'yeah but its practical' wouldnt bode well with the badasses down there!

But that's my point, if it's the rapture, hell is on earth. So one, you know we'll all be here. ;) For the sake of argument, how many demon contractors do you think care about the roads? They'll probably leave big pits and craters all over it. Now, if you're driving like hell and trying to shoot them out of the sky to get to your destination, would it be intelligent to be in a car so low the big craters and potholes would damage it and/or swallow it, or would it be a good idea to have some versatility so as to be able to have someone in the back operating the gun turret, and the ability to careen over ditches without wrecking?

C'mon guys, you have to think about these scenarios! :D