RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit... Being a jackass finally caught up with him.

As for who the third celeb is... I'm voting Justin Beiber.

No way.

Beiber dying means the Jonas Brothers will come back in full force!

Or someone way more annoying.

Well shit, it sucks, but look at the way he lived his life. Not surprising. The skidmarks on the picture that was posted seem to go just straight. On website report I read was they were 100 feet long, which means he was probably traveling at a very high rate of speed. Live hard, die hard. RIP Ryan Dunn.

I'm gonna be interested to read a full report on the investigation. By the looks of the skidmarks he was sliding sideways, so abs would have been no help to stop him. I read he hit a tree and the car burst into flames. A Porsche gt3 is built for high-speed with safety in mind, so he had to have been hauling ass. Same report said he was burned so badly that he had to be identified by tattoos and facial hair... facial hair? Wouldn't that be the first thing to burn if his entire body was burned?

I read report that said when police arrived on the scene parts of the car were still in the road and the car was fully engulfed in flames on the side of the road. I heard there might of been a third passenger and that the passenger burned to death.

Who cares really? Fuck this guy. I say . Everyday unsung heroes die no one gives a fuck. Highway to hell... Dancing with the devil... All you motherfuckers will die and be forgotten . So I'll pour some out and drink to you're names

• Like 7

Who cares really? Fuck this guy. I say . Everyday unsung heroes die no one gives a fuck. Highway to hell... Dancing with the devil... All you motherfuckers will die and be forgotten . So I'll pour some out and drink to you're names

Who cares really? Apparently everyone who has posted but you.

When people die, there is always some one who cares. The difference between a common person dying and a celebrity dying is that more people know/ know of the celebrity. You dont read the nations headlines if they say "Joe Shmoe Dead" because you dont know who Joe Shmoe is, but you do know who the celebrities are, and anyone dying at such a young age is tragic.

• Like 1

Who cares really? Apparently everyone who has posted but you.

When people die, there is always some one who cares. The difference between a common person dying and a celebrity dying is that more people know/ know of the celebrity. You dont read the nations headlines if they say "Joe Shmoe Dead" because you dont know who Joe Shmoe is, but you do know who the celebrities are, and anyone dying at such a young age is tragic.

But if you're born guess what you're going to die anyways...

Neg rep... Clamtroid!!!!!

• Like 3

I was digging on google and I knew they were fast, but damn. 0-100 for a random GT3 was 8.2 seconds, so about the time I'm hitting 62 mph in my "fast" 510. Speed is relative. I can imagine a few beers and that car basically becomes a ground fired missile.

TBH you knew that crew had shit like that coming. For instance that scene in ja2 I think when Knoxville got jacked up on the golf cart easily could have been a film of his death, he really got lucky he didnt break his neck. You gotta know these guys are pretty fucking crazy on and off the big screen so shit like this is bound to happen.

Still sucks though