GTR VR38DETT Engine Oics

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: ,,, come again ,,, :lol:

(I think pros make things look easy) :cool:

Let the pros talk about things on their own.

:P

I was just going to say that its not me, hence the time I have to document it :lol: .

That's why I asked.

If it is a bulletin, I know you have parts on hand.

And I know you. You wouldn't stop working to take a pic. Not for anyone!

Boley there yet?

funny story, gtr is back with weird issues - not going to get into specifics, but, we were looking at the paperwork and I though i recogized the prev owners name, yup previous owner is the owner of ASR engineering - hmmmmm this car may be way more modded then we previously thought, glad I'm not married to it :lol:

funny story, gtr is back with weird issues - not going to get into specifics, but, we were looking at the paperwork and I though i recogized the prev owners name, yup previous owner is the owner of ASR engineering - hmmmmm this car may be way more modded then we previously thought, glad I'm not married to it :lol:

LOL You'd think an owner of a "shop" would know to "unmod" there car before taking it to a dealership!!

LOL You'd think an owner of a "shop" would know to "unmod" there car before taking it to a dealership!!

;)