I think I belong here, lets make sure!

I have a 1968 2000 roadster, I like it best in primer, I think it looks way more evil that way. I really would like to (for kicks) paint it up to look like a zero or a nate fighter plane (in primer of course) and I am averse to anything electronic going anywhere near my car! I also would probably find more enjoyment fromtthe reaction from the purist pukes when they see the direction I am going with my solid (but ragged) rust free 75,000 mile numbers matching example, than I would from making my car like thiers... I want a toy not a trophy... Do I belong here?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1968 2000 roadster, I like it best in primer, I think it looks way more evil that way. I really would like to (for kicks) paint it up to look like a zero or a nate fighter plane (in primer of course) and I am averse to anything electronic going anywhere near my car! I also would probably find more enjoyment fromtthe reaction from the purist pukes when they see the direction I am going with my solid (but ragged) rust free 75,000 mile numbers matching example, than I would from making my car like thiers... I want a toy not a trophy... Do I belong here?

If you go with the Zero scheme, get a vanity plate "A6M5". That was the most prolific and arguably the best version of the Zero that Mitsubishi made. I personally prefer the Kawasaki "Tony", looks like a Japanese ME104.

My license plates will say "SPWNCO2" (spewen' CO2), as I live in a land overrun with priuss' and the assholes who were fooled into buying them. I will take pictures tonight, I don't know how to download the pictures from my wifes new camera, I will get that done tonight.