Strippers!

RedBanner

Ha you thought I ment nakedladies 2011-05-17203901.jpg a few dattos on the road thanks to freaky510 and 420in620 and parts this sunny. ferns groing out the wheel well if you cat tell 2011-05-14125448.jpg

2011-05-18204645.jpg

2011-05-14125314.jpg

2011-05-17204117.jpg

2011-05-14125409.jpg the carpet did match the paint, and the dash was working on it. My next strip down might be this one that was realy nice, but the guy wont call me back 2011-06-04075753.jpg

2011-06-04075832.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you got some use out of it. Also is you buddy interested in the other 1 ?? Its still there.

Huh he seamed very interested, ill rile him up and ask

Ratty- I shuld have mailed it to you

Notes- its my folks shop

Coolwhip- ive ben pestering the guy, ill let you know

Jen-wellum 2011-06-08145021.jpg

• 4 months later...

the only part if this green car that went to the scrapper was one fender, what was left of the chassie and the hood, it tipped the scales at 640lbs, pretty good save considering the condition.

Still have most the glass - windsheild and drivers window, and the gx emlems. So if any one needs em hit me up. Im hoping to get as many b210s squared away with the death of this poor sunny as possible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So im picking up a yellow automatic coupe this week, it had a hole in the center of the roof and leaked enuff to rot out the floors, but it does have ac with the add on vent thing that goes across the bottom of the dash, has the honey comb grill, the less gay early saftey bumpers. Plus a brand new h72 head on a rebuilt bottom end, and a serviced auto trans.

Some one smashed the back window out last week so,the owner is ready to let it go, yay!

Most of the soft items inside are trash, but I am adding to the hord pile.

the exterior is straight besides the roof and the door wich im using, im cutting out the passenger rear wheel well for a patch panel on my daily.

if you need some patch panels let me know within the next few days or wait for the next one

Its also got a good windshield with all the stainless trim win! but I also have a 4th set of coupe glass, kinda thought I should be keeping the glass couse the first one I got had 2 broken peices, but im starting to think the windshields are the only thing worth keeping.

I fergot to look for a package tray, I hope its got one :)

So im picking up a yellow automatic coupe this week, it had a hole in the center of the roof and leaked enuff to rot out the floors, but it does have ac with the add on vent thing that goes across the bottom of the dash,.....

Are you thinking of using the AC setup? I'd like to retrofit AC to mine at some point and I'm looking for the necessary goodies, especially the under dash parts which are B210 specific (well along with the other bits too :D)