Strippers!

RedBanner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to find time and money to get started on mine....do you have the drivers seat would make life easy on me until i figure out what to do with it

oh and it turns out i am driving to the a&l tonite so there will be no room for that windshield how does saturday work for you i will pm you my # and we can work something out

2011-12-19175719.jpg

2011-12-19175707.jpg

2011-12-19175645.jpg

400268_331456553532353_100000040332508_1374421_955152562_n.jpg

There cant be verry more b210s in the woodland area.

This one was right behind the airport in the bushes.

The guy that had it said he had a shop and z lady brought in for a head, ended up sending the motor out for a rebuild, new pistions rods crank and ended up just getting a new head, lady never came back to pay or get her car so he filled the cylenders with oil and pushed around back after a whole year of no contact.

The the city of woodland shut his shop down becouse of how close to the water he said... Idk but I got some parts! More pics tomaro, it has AC, had vinyl top so theres rust holes in the roof, floors gone. Last tagged in 06 .

theres a lezn from the machine shop he thought znd maybe from the mechanics shop, oil in the case looks new.

So, being its a 74 it has many thing I havnt actuly seen in real life.

Like an external hood latch

2011-12-20184552.jpg wont be useing that bad boy lol

It has defrosting rear side glass? Guess I didnt get a pic of that. The chassi tag says it was an a13, its stamped and cast a14 on the block tho.

It had a vinyl top.... I hate vinyl tops.... People just didnt care what the f was happening to thier roof?

The roof in the dark

2011-12-20201027.jpg

:lol: looks like it got a few pin holes right?

2011-12-20200959.jpg

Actuly fist size holes, the wiper troth was packed full as can be, the fenders are pretty good, hoods pretty good but the suppert is loose like every other b210 hood ive ever seen.

The floors too the damage after the roof went

2011-12-20200916.jpg

2011-12-20200941.jpg

Never seen this, ill keep it with the ac stuff, the red button says "push"... So of course I did a bunch

2011-12-20184609.jpg

The under dash ac unit thing half out, it got pretty late.

2011-12-20201425.jpg

2011-12-20201437.jpg

It kinda looks like theres another filthy b210 in the back ground, but its just the door :lol:

Black plastics, most of em look pretty good

Got alittle ways today, hit it again tomaro a couple hours after work.

2011-12-20200751.jpg

2011-12-20200810.jpg

Im pretty stocked about the early bumpers :)

2011-12-20201124.jpg

Oh and thought it like 3" blocks when i picked it up last night (yay), but after I got all the junk out the back I looked again and its got weird spring perches and the springs have a block wrapped AROUND the pack (aaahh).

us b210s got the big suspention thru the whole run right? I know some early ones got b110 stuff.

Oh and thought it like 3" blocks when i picked it up last night (yay), but after I got all the junk out the back I looked again and its got weird spring perches and the springs have a block wrapped AROUND the pack (aaahh).

us b210s got the big suspention thru the whole run right? I know some early ones got b110 stuff.

'74 has the small b110 rearend, front brakes are also smaller. The push button thing is a Seatbelt/Ignition interlock- totally useless.

There are a bunch of other 74/75 specific parts also.

Edited by Dguy210

'74 has the small b110 rearend, front brakes are also smaller. The push button thing is a Seatbelt/Ignition interlock- totally useless.

There are a bunch of other 74/75 specific parts also.

Oh yeah I fergot bout the interlock, and I was thinking that the us cars had big suspention the whole time, thanks man

The defrost side glass... 74/75 only? Never seen it before

Oh yeah I fergot bout the interlock, and I was thinking that the us cars had big suspention the whole time, thanks man

The defrost side glass... 74/75 only? Never seen it before

No clue on the defrost side glass, I've never seen it before.

Also the bumper shocks I believe are shorter on the 74/75 due to the different mounting point on the bumper, along with the bumper trim piece (at least on the front, I don't know about the back).

Yeah the back bumper facia is different than a later b, im grabbing the bumper shocks, facia, bumpers and anything else related to the bumpers, it does look like they will work with either grill, but i havnt tried fittment yet. I got pretty lucky with this score, it was a realy nice car when it got parked. If some one would have ripped the vinyl off the top it could have sat another 10 years no problem.

Yeah the back bumper facia is different than a later b, im grabbing the bumper shocks, facia, bumpers and anything else related to the bumpers, it does look like they will work with either grill, but i havnt tried fittment yet. I got pretty lucky with this score, it was a realy nice car when it got parked. If some one would have ripped the vinyl off the top it could have sat another 10 years no problem.

The grill should work with either bumper, and 78 bumpers bolted right up to my 74 so no problem on bolt spacing or anything. Let me know if you need side by side pics or anything, I have an intact 74 front and rear sedan bumper (which I think is different slightly from the coupe), a 78 bumper and grills from a 74 and later model (the square one 78???), along with the spacer pieces.

Here's the 78 bumper with 74 bumper shocks:

086533b9.jpg

So I found one other post about these side glasses on car domain. NOT defrost but just... Lines on em and the inside has a holographic picture feal to it eith all the little ridges

2011-12-22174707.jpg

2011-12-22174728.jpg

Mybe the seat interlock was out couse they had one of every dizzy in the back. And a new hitachi rebuild kit, and a box that was labeled "b210 flat top pistons new" they wernt flattops but the are new 2011-12-22161007.jpg

2011-12-22171259.jpg

I was verry suprized by this

2011-12-22163554.jpg

Never seen any of these shocks work

all the plastic is black and solid... Pretty awsome :)

I'm looking for some parts that would make my life easier and much happier for my 75 b210. If you can spare them or know which direction to point me in it'd be great.

hatch seal. I see your latest score has one. any condition even if I need to piece a few together.

left/driver lower door hinge.

round side vents on the dash. mine wont stay shut. anyone tried to fix these?

cluster. speedo gears are noisy as hell.

tailpipe. no luck at the junkyard

I'm looking for some parts that would make my life easier and much happier for my 75 b210. If you can spare them or know which direction to point me in it'd be great.

hatch seal. I see your latest score has one. any condition even if I need to piece a few together.

left/driver lower door hinge.

round side vents on the dash. mine wont stay shut. anyone tried to fix these?

cluster. speedo gears are noisy as hell.

tailpipe. no luck at the junkyard

how much of the tail pipe do you need?

The hatch seal us pretty nasty, but its still plyable, got some chunks its yours ill hose it off and set it aside,

Guages no problem , got a couple sets.

I got a couple vents,

I got the hinge but I have checked condition, most driver side bottoms have play and or wear,

All the stuff but the tail pipe would easily fit in a flat rate box.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...