New to the 521 realm

521chowda

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea to get it running just needs carb, hopefully it comes in the mail today. just got a good ol weber. then im gonna lower it a smidge, wheels and stuff. ill post more pictures as it comes along smile.gif. any suggestions on wheels? amber fog lights also

dump those wheels and find some stockers

read olddatsuns.com FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

any suggestions on wheels?

Did you miss the post that was directly above yours?

There are not a lot of options on wheels for us truck guys.

And I think alot of OE 6 lugs just look funky on a 521.

There are options out there, but stock steelies with dishes are always win.

That's always a good sign, when you can actually "open it up a little", and how'd that work out? :lol: :lol: I think the trucks look good with the stock wheels, stock 620 hubcaps(stainless, the 521 caps are chome and tend to rust), and beauty rings. I am partial to the 1979 datsun 620 wheels with hubcaps and rings, I like that look. This isn't a great photo of the wheel, but the fronts are stock 79 datsun 620 wheels with caps and rings. They kinda look like the stock 67 datsun roadster wheels, except the trucks are 6 lug.

100_0144.jpg

Grass valley huh? Hey! We are having our monthly Datsun meet in Sacramento tomorrow night. the510keeper is also from that area and will be coming down. check out http://sacdatsun.150m.com for the location and time!!!

yea i know him. i dont think he has enough 510's lol.

and as far as opening it up went, i love the sound it makes now with that carb. wasnt fast, just felt goodbiggrin.gif

yea i know him. i dont think he has enough 510's lol. i would like to go to the meets though, do they happen every saturday?

and as far as opening it up went, i love the sound it makes now with that carb. wasnt fast, just felt goodbiggrin.gif