Mother in law

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For your childrens safety the dog should not be allowed there. If the dogs snaps at YOUR CHILDREN already and if your wife already knows that the dog snaps then the dog just doesn't come over PERIOD, nothing is more important than preventative measures when it comes to YOUR childrens safety. Make the issue about your childrens safety and the dog snapping at them, not about your mil. If your mil insists on bringing the DANGEROUS TO YOUR CHILDRENS SAFETY dog over then you call the SPCA or City Pound as it is for your childrens safety. Make sure your wife knows that your first and number one priority is your childrens safety and you will do everything legally in your power to protect them. If your mil laughs and tries to call you on it call the SPCA or City Pound and have the animal removed (the dog not your mil), no second warning.

edit: another thought is find a great big cigar and hand it to her with a pleasant smile (as a peace offering) while thinking "I hope your choke on it and die you old bag" then get yourself a Cuban Cigar

For your childrens safety the dog should not be allowed there. If the dogs snaps at YOUR CHILDREN already and if your wife already knows that the dog snaps then the dog just doesn't come over PERIOD, nothing is more important than preventative measures when it comes to YOUR childrens safety. Make the issue about your childrens safety and the dog snapping at them, not about your mil. If your mil insists on bringing the DANGEROUS TO YOUR CHILDRENS SAFETY dog over then you call the SPCA or City Pound as it is for your childrens safety. Make sure your wife knows that your first and number one priority is your childrens safety and you will do everything legally in your power to protect them. If your mil laughs and tries to call you on it call the SPCA or City Pound and have the animal removed (the dog not your mil), no second warning.

win win :D

I vote you make MIL some "special" brownies and feed her lots. That ought to take the edge off! :D

Oh, and cigarettes suck. Tobacco is a nasty thing. I remember a while back I was at Wal-Mart (just asking for it) and I hate cigarette smoke. Just irritates me in general. I'm walking out the door of Wal-Mart, and I get a face full of smoke and I'm instant pissed and I turn around to find this pathetic 80+ year old lady, with a walker AND AN OXYGEN BOTTLE WITH TUBES IN HER NOSE, who couldn't wait until the minute she was out of Wal-Mart to light up. And I thought, how fucking stupid do you have to be? I should have killed her right there and saved the world her miserable existence. And she probably would have been happier too. I just gave her a disgusted look and walked off but damn, just damn. I don't know if she had the oxygen on at the time, but at least she didn't blow me up.

Powerful stuff though, nicotine addiction. My grandpa never kicked it before he died either. Told me never to start. I tried cigs three different times and each time it still tasted like shit, so I quit! ;)

Oregon info....... just saying

murder with out priors and other mitigating circumstance

Average sentence: 200 months (16.6 years, 13.3 after "good time")

Minimum sentence: 66 months (5.5 years, 4.4 after "good time")

Maximum sentence: 388 months (32.3 years, 25.8 after "good time")

note: I'm obviously joking, buuuut its has been said that it saves time and money just to fall in love and then kill them rather than marrying them, and I think in some states its only a ticket to kill your mother in law

I saw a bumper sticker once that said "If i had killed my wife when i first wanted to, i would be out of jail by now".

Made me laugh, but damn that is harsh.