Ricer Sightings

Swerving at people is in no fucking way a good or mature thing to do. Way to give the forum a bad rep. Were not a street racing Honda forum. And posting on my profile and being a ass is a way of getting banned by the mighty skib. Instead of getting butt hurt like a 5 year old deal with it. Doing stupid shit like that is what causes accidents, the road isn't a fucking playground, I transport my family on it. Go join a demolition Derby race if I want to swerve at pos cars.

Starting to think people should have to wait 6 months before they can post.

Im sorry if I sound like a ass but I've been hit before from a kid racing around, and I used to do it but I stopped after that happens. And now that I have a kid and constantly having Shitty drivers always hit me....best thing to do is edit ur post and take that out. Then all of this will die. I have a modded 200sx and 510. But I play at the track, its not worth hurting me or someone else. If some idiot hit me doing that and my kid was in the car they better run because is fuck them up for acting like a idiot and endangering his life.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apoligize, I thought we where having a spurited debate that we both entered into of our own free will.

I take no real offence and respect you and your decisions, my humor doesnt translate well and u hope you could accsept my humble retraction of anything that might have hurt. I do need a little help on knowing where I crossed the line.

I apoligize, I thought we where having a spurited debate that we both entered into of our own free will.

I take no real offence and respect you and your decisions, my humor doesnt translate well and u hope you could accsept my humble retraction of anything that might have hurt. I do need a little help on knowing where I crossed the line.

actions like that reflect badly on the community.

and I woulnt put up with childish bickering.

if yall want to act like children Ill treat you like children.

Im not here to fucking baby sit.

Please don't get this thread locked.

Saw a slammed Yukon rollin on at least 26's, blacked out Windows, euro lights, Chrome trim everywhere, and Cadillac badges (but they left the Yukon ones on lol). The best part? Green hids, sitting atop 8 audi type led strips stacked on top of eachother on each side. Sadly, I couldnt get a visible picture, but I will if I see it again

:rofl:

back to rice related things

may-nn-nice-skin0-960.jpg

(and heres a boob fix)

God damn I love Asian women. But you MUST replace them before they expire. They will look like that from age 12 to 42; but the moment they hit 45, they IMMEDIATELY look like fucking Charlie Sheen.

Much Better!! Whew....

She looks like my GF if she were not pale skinned and Filipina.... Hahaha

(texting her right now... "Hello Babe, What you doing for lunch..?")

Were going to need pics of your girlfriend in a similar pose with similar attire or we don't believe you :fu:

Were going to need pics of your girlfriend in a similar pose with similar attire or we don't believe you :fu:

Maybe Pics in simular pose but not similar attire.... I respect her too much.... :unsure: Hahahaha

Let me work on it......

Besides, look at my car, a fugly dirt bag can drop panties with that thing!

Which makes it soooo much easier for me! HAHAHAHA

did someone say, back to the ricers?

this entry comes from the fast and furious one movie (if you remember these decals). yeah, but the pic was taken today and is on a stock vehicle. isnt that a mercury conquor or something like that?...

1312301466171.jpg

Those are type r decals. Jdm as fuck yo