What broke on your datsun today?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I glued one of those metal buttons onto the inside of my 710 windshield to hold the newer rear view mirrors on. This morning the mirror fell off when I closed the door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To quote HRH "Fuck me running" There was enough time and super glue to do it right (again) before I drove into town later.

The old mirror, which has a day/night option went into my wife's car which doesn't have it.

battery died on test drive was an old battery just didnt get it change. bought a new battery after pushing the car into a parking lot and having my wife come jump u. then went and jumped the guys friends in their pathfinder after all they drove him 2 hours to test drive the car. embarrasing for me but the guy purchased the car anyway. now I have some more money to work on my 68 2 door engine swap

on my way back from the coast today the exhaust hanger broke and my pipe started hitting the ground at 80 mph....had to pull over three times and fix it finally found a piece of rope on the side of the road to tie it up long enough to get home