DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, did score this a couple of weeks ago. Not a matchbox or HWs, but quite a bit cooler. I present the Tomica Vintage Limited Neo Autobacs Super Silhouette Bluebird. Just as awesome as their Skyline from a few months ago.

The box is a work of art in itself. The car itself is nicely cradled in a molded plastic carrier. The standard info card is included as well.

Bluebird2_zps97bc0b68.jpg

Just like the Skyline, there is complete detail in both the engine and the interior, right down to the racing harness and fire extinquisher

Bluebird3_zps0e5291a3.jpg

If only it was bigger!

Bluebird1_zpsad40dc62.jpg

• Like 3

Scored another white rx7! I tell ya, I hate the hide em bags..............even with the little spy hole.

Rat, if you look at the front of the pouch, there's numbers that are printed on it the correspond to the numbers on the list of cars on the back. The rx7 is number 10

Just looked, and I was mistaken, I only have one black 510 left. You are more than welcome to it. It is uncarded, but in great condition. Carded, I do have the yellow, a couple bronze and plenty of gray and red. I do have an extra christmas Z if that is okay. Just want one white RX-7 as we cannot get them here in Oklahoma,

Rat, if you look at the front of the pouch, there's numbers that are printed on it the correspond to the numbers on the list of cars on the back. The rx7 is number 10

DUDE! YOU ROCK! so much easier--found 2 more! wish I had a Black 510 to send ya........

Anybody want to trade or sell a BRE 510. I have all other versions of 510, 240 regs and Treasure hunts, all three rx7s, Hakos, Kens... What are you looking for besides $25.00

Let me know what type of cars/bikes your into and I am sure I will have a few choices for you to work from:

American Muscle, Euro, VW bug, bus, kharma..., hot rods, Mooneyes, Other Japanese, etc............................

20 years of collecting and 25 huge rubbermaids are at your disposal

Here is my take from todays run at Target. I only collect in 5's now, I have so many I am running out of places to put them. Everyone should get the Mystery Machines, they will be worth money just like those damn ghostbusters cars.

The new green stripes on the side kind of suck, made me think that they had a bunch of Treasure Hunts at first. On the right are green 2002's and then of course the Celica's. Bought the Countryman only because I have one.

20121102_110942.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I have never seen the 55 gasser

hell i've never actually seen the car this thread is named after in any store around here either

I picked that gasser a couple days ago,then picked up 2 more last night.

First I had seen of it aswell