DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regarding post #5510 You need to join www.hotwheelscollectors.com register and all that BS! Then you get first chance for some sweet Hot Wheels! Now listen to me!!!

If you do this do not go to the forums and key board punch like you do here. They will ban your ass! They are a bunch of cry baby bitches on those forums! CUNTS!!!

Not women, thin skinned bitch men!!!

• Like 1

Regarding post #5510 You need to join www.hotwheelscollectors.com register and all that BS! Then you get first chance for some sweet Hot Wheels! Now listen to me!!!

If you do this do not go to the forums and key board punch like you do here. They will ban your ass! They are a bunch of cry baby bitches on those forums! CUNTS!!!

Not women, thin skinned bitch men!!!

Thanks for the info, but, I am already a RLC Member, and I do not do anything with it except try and get collector editions and info from the site. I know how terrible toy people can be. 

I just have never seen that edition posted anywhere on the site. 

• Like 2

Whilst i'm here..

At the Fred Meyers in Tumwater last night there was a bunch of the black/red Zs ,, dark blue Zs and the primer green(?) roadsters.. if anyone cares.

a couple or three Green roadsters at ACE hardware on 93rd across from pilot also,,  by checkout.

GO!!

• Like 3