Finally got my dream car.

Yurikaze

After much waiting, I was able to save up for my dream car, and this one showed up at craigslist at just the right time. I picked her up in Santa Barbara this morning from the second owner who's had it since she bought it at the Datsun dealership in 1979.

Despite being in really nice shape and having a freshly rebuilt engine two years ago, it had clogged injectors, and I had to limp her home. I replaced a few injectors this afternoon, and now am amazed at how quick it is.

It only has 83k original miles. It's a 1977 280Z 4-speed. Best $2900 I've ever spent.

This is one of the happiest days in my life, haha.

Can't wait to see what I can get done this summer. I hope to get the Z to a point where it's at the same level as my S13.

100_5446.jpg

100_5447.jpg

100_5448.jpg

0507011516.jpg

0507011524.jpg

0507011523.jpg

My S13:

0814001708c.jpg

0105011536.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE BOTH !!! :cool:

OMG ,,, What color code of blue is that ???

or brand ??? type ???

Do you by chance know ???

The previous owner had it resprayed several years ago.

The original color is the same light silver blue the model Z next to the tire in the pics has.

I don't know the color code, and neither did they, but I really like the way it looks.

Yuri! Used to see you on Zilvia all the damn time, good to see you on the other side of the net!!

The Z is almost as clean as the S13 is! All she needs is to settle down on some lower springs and a set of your custom wheels installed, and BAM, that should do it!

Wow what a steal at $2900! If I can only get that kinda deal on the east coast. Although I've resolved to saving enough money to finding a good condition one anywhere in the states and shipping it home. I've dreamt about these cars long enough, I've worked hard and finally have enough money. I hopefully will be getting one soon if I can find the right one.