Osama bin Laden found dead!

He talks to highly of it, as if he did it.

He doesn't give the troops enough credit. I'd love to meet the soldiers that eliminated the asshole and shake their hands.

Simple as that. The soldiers found him, planned the raid, and executed it with precision and courage.

Yeah because it's the soldiers that plan missions and have the official say on whether start the mission. I'm sure you realize soldiers don't do anything without orders, and it's the generals and other high up military officials that plan any strategic missions and then with the President's approval, the mission can get started. I'm not saying he came up with the idea but it is under his Presidency that this finally got accomplished. Imagine if the idiot birthers and other nonsense noise didn't take valuable time, hell we might have had this done months/years ago!

• Like 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... just in time to start that reelection campaign... and with that wars end date stamp around the corner... interesting...

Really? Really? Doesn't your common sense tell you that if this 'intersting' fact was actually what you're implying, that this would have taken place a lot closer to the elections themselves? Geez, I guess I should have knows this would have been going through some people's mind, just not this quick...really?????

• Like 1

Really? Really? Doesn't your common sense tell you that if this 'intersting' fact was actually what you're implying, that this would have taken place a lot closer to the elections themselves? Geez, I guess I should have knows this would have been going through some people's mind, just not this quick...really?????

Cant save them all but I admire your persistence.

Yeah because it's the soldiers that plan missions and have the official say on whether start the mission. I'm sure you realize soldiers don't do anything without orders, and it's the generals and other high up military officials that plan any strategic missions and then with the President's approval, the mission can get started. I'm not saying he came up with the idea but it is under his Presidency that this finally got accomplished. Imagine if the idiot birthers and other nonsense noise didn't take valuable time, hell we might have had this done months/years ago!

Okay, I understand where you're going with this.

I mean, I get that when it comes down to it, none of this happens without his approval, but I just don't think the people that actually planned and executed the raid aren't getting enough credit. blink.gif

On another note, I'm kind of interested in seeing what excuses the oil companies are going to use to keep gas prices up. dry.gif

I really have a lot of faith in Obama right now. I'm not a fan of him by any means, but he has on a golden platter a great chance at helping improve our countries economy and setting us back on a straight path. I just hope that he uses this properly as it should be.

• Like 1

Thread-Direction.jpg

16 User(s) are reading this topic

13 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 6