1970 510 wagon part out RHD&IRS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 people coming this weekend that want it whole, so i don't want to waste your time coming down here. I will let you know if they flake and then we can make a deal. I'm going to have more time next week to tear it apart and meet up with buyers , and if the car gets cut up i'm keeping the windshield.:P

Pics of the bumpers? Rear specifically?

Here is pics of the bumpers. sorry but i'm changing the price a little, will NOT ship these. Rear is FREE fronts are $20 each. they are a little nicer than i thought, both have a little dent. and need work tho.SDC14687.jpgSDC14688.jpg

How much for the door panels? Are they in good condition? Can u pm pics of eybrows ...thanks

Here is pics of the eyebrows. the unpainted pair are nice but one has been straightened and is presentable but not perfect, the single one is straight but needs paint stripped. SDC14684.jpgSDC14685.jpgSDC14693.jpg

I see you have 2 uncut radio bezels. Does one of them have the light in it? If so, how much.

How is the heater control valve?

Jester decided he didn't want the radio bezels so here they are.SDC14689.jpg

Anyone in the Bremerton area or up north willing to grab the back bumper for me and bring it to canby? I need it pretty bad. Mine is so far gone, i am literally surprised it didn't fall off between the brackets.

hi im ricky i like to know about RHD stuff im getting a 510 so i need all of the stuff to do it wat all do u have for the RHD

Here is a link to the build thread for the car. http://community.rat...s-swap-project/ look at page 3. I didn't build it but I got all his datto stuff. I have the modified crossmember set of for a RHD s13 power steering rack , I do NOT have the s13 rack but I do have the pressure lines for it. I do have the modified steering column and linkage from the column to the rack. thats it. none of it is JDM, it's all custom stuff with a lot of time put into it.

Here is a few more pics of some of the stuff from the car. 280zx struts and brakes. perch has been cut off. they are stock length. struts and brakes all for SOLD. SDC14697.jpg Heater controls, very nice shape, with both switches. fan switch looks good, map light switch has pigtail cut off. $40 SDC14705.jpg Headlight surrounds, straight, no rot. spray painted. need to be stripped. $50 SDC14709.jpg stock? mirror aluminum spray painted black. $20 SDC14700.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They are not in the pic, but the 280zx struts come with a set of used calipers too. Also since no one wants the complete interior I will split it up. let me know what your interested in. Willing to ship the door and trunk panels but not the seats. arm rests are gone.

You have been pm-ed again,, jeez i should have just bought this car off craigslist then i would have only went to get parts oncelaugh.gif

Maybe just see if post office will make a flat rate box the rest of the car will fit in just to be safe.

I have a few more goodies for sale: small fog lights, were in my 510 when I bought it, don't think they were ever hooked up $20 SDC14745.jpg Clear fog lights fit 510 bucket. wagner 100w $20 SDC14747.jpg 510 steering column clamshell / cover. most of the screw holes are stripped from someone using the wrong screws and has a small piece broken off, but hidden under the steering wheel. $30 SDC14742.jpg Sun mini tach. cut into a 510 surround. looks good, clean install. $30 SDC14741.jpg Baby turbo mirrors. no brand name on them, decent shape, but have been rolling around in a box for a while. $35 SDC14738.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.