1970 510 wagon part out RHD&IRS

coulda sold em to me last month... <_<

if you are cutting it up, i also need the DS fender rail

Did you make me an offer on the lights?

I am cutting it up. the drivers fender rail is still there and I think it is rust free but I will have to check. how much of it do you need?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. well take a pic, and if it seems like they are ok, you might try pulling them. Mine are currently very cracked, but water tight. I know mine will break if I try to remove them. I am trying to redo my headliner soon and would love to be able to take out my cargo windows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated pics of the car. I'm getting ready to cut this thing up soon so if you want specific body cuts let me know. I will probably save the quarters and rockers and maybe floor pans rather than scrap em but most other sheet metal like the roof, door pillars, fire wall, ect. will go away. let me know if you need rust patches!:cool: SDC14840.jpgSDC14842.jpgSDC14841.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just started cutting it up today, have lots of little parts still, headliner bows, hatch hinges, door handles, ect. still have the full set of door panels too but if i don't get any bites i'm going to dye the front ones black and put em on my 4-door. still have rear quarters, floors, and all nice driprail and rear glass molding in very nice condition too. i don't have room to store it all so make offers.

Well I finished cutting it up today. everything is easy to load and go. All OBO! I still have the full set of nice brown door panels, If no interest very soon I will dye the front ones black and put them in my 4-door. Rear quarters $50 each SDC14847.jpgSDC14848.jpg Floor pans with rockers NO RUST! $50 each SDC14850.jpgSDC14851.jpg Rear seat, one pinkie size hole $40 SDC14849.jpg Rear diff, stock, feels tight, with rear cross member if you want it. $40 SDC14853.jpg stock front struts, complete. $25 a pair SDC14852.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest kamakazi620

Yes, too many little things to list like, knobs, door handles, radio surround, mirrors, side lights. if you need something just ask. I might have it.

Is the rear diff complete??? will it come with the floorpan?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.