1970 510 wagon part out RHD&IRS

I posted this for sale whole but didn't get any serious bites so she is going to get parted out. all OBO or trade for VG30 swap parts or rear coilovers. willing to ship smaller stuff on your dime.

All custom right hand drive stuff: column, linkage, crossmember- $SOLD

complete interior, marbled brown color, seats and near perfect door and back panels- $SOLD or will split up the set.

2 toyo rally tires 13" on steelies super aggressive tread -SOLD

Nice hood, no trim -SOLD

Pretty straight fenders, some rust SOLD

Doors -$40 each

Rear hatch with glass, nice-$$40

Fender eyebrows not perfect but presentable -SOLD

EDIT 3 bumpers -GONE

Nice tail lights $SOLD

Front valance, very nice SOLD

, rear quarters 75 each.

SDC14663.jpg

SDC14664.jpgSDC14665.jpgSDC14667.jpgSDC14668.jpgSDC14677.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You coming to the bbq in Vancouver on the 1st?

No, I just don't have time to make the trip

How much for the door panels? Are they in good condition? Can u pm pics of eybrows ...thanks

I don't want to split up the interior set right now and another guy has dibs on them if I change my mind. I will try to get the pics that everyone is requesting soon. this week is real busy for me but next week I will have more time:D

I see you have 2 uncut radio bezels. Does one of them have the light in it? If so, how much.

How is the heater control valve?

I believe that both have a light... I will check and get back to you. the heater control valve looks pretty ugly but i have not checked if it's frozen or not. I will let you know.

Ya please let me know. Mine is broken. Summer is coming and I would like to be able to turn the heat off without having to put a home depot shut off in there. lol

What kind of steering wheel is that that I see in the back seat pic.

Ya please let me know. Mine is broken. Summer is coming and I would like to be able to turn the heat off without having to put a home depot shut off in there. lol

What kind of steering wheel is that that I see in the back seat pic.

cheap aftermarket, don't think it has a name on it...

Yes look at the build thread. the IRS is just a sedan setup with a TON of work welding it all up. The car is pretty in much the same shape as the final posts in his thread.;)

yes yes. i remember the thread now. damn, if i didnt already have a heap of unfinished project i probably would be interested. that is some damn clean fab work tho. and its true it probably will cost more to have one put on.

Wow only 500$ and with all that fab work, what a steel!!!!

I really wish was at ready for my wagon build, I almost got a wagon in Idaho a few weeks back that wasn't even close to this bad ass and they where asking 600$

If you still have this after June I will happily buy it.

Wow only 500$ and with all that fab work, what a steel!!!!

I really wish was at ready for my wagon build, I almost got a wagon in Idaho a few weeks back that wasn't even close to this bad ass and they where asking 600$

If you still have this after June I will happily buy it.

It WILL be gone by June, either whole or in parts.

It's more RHD than LHD. I never said JDM. it says all over in the ad that the PO had partially converted it. If you wanted to take it back to LHD you would need to get new EVERYTHING from the column to the crossmember. maybe i should have been more specific. The car is NO hand drive. NHD. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.