Nevada Tony's kingcab

Steroid

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mark and  I masked  off the truck in the morning by 4 in the afternoon it was done. steroid and I installed the new bubble windows it took about 30 mins. thanks to mark and mike for the help still need alot more to do to it. more pics to come

• Like 1

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shell and aluminum slots!!!! and the wheel flares, air dam too! does anyone have a nice set of flares for sale? I found a guy in Washington state who makes the air dam, but no flares. if someone does have a set, pm me please.

• Like 1

Truck looks cool, its very period correct!

Those seals on the 1/4 bubble windows look like the set from Datsunlandsocal. I just installed one on my truck and it took all my strength and another dude to get it to stretch around the glass. Did you have that problem? I was not real pleased with the final fit either on the truck but its better then the 38 year old one I took off. 

I say 1 because I actually found a dealer in Nebraska that had the drivers side NOS in the bag, believe that! Best $18 I ever spent.

• Like 1

Hey tony! The truck is looking outstanding!!!! Man, I can't wait to see what its gonna look like.

Gotta hand it to Mark and Steroid for giving you all the help. Those are some real friends...

Well, I'm going the same way as yours but w/o the shell and other things. Whats the offset on them?

If I ran 15x7's up front will I still be able to lower and still turn? Help?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...