Nevada Tony's kingcab

Steroid

Where do you air-up the rear shocks at? do you have to crawl underneath to get at them? Looking good!

You usually hide the nozzle near the rear bumper, the hose will reach to the rear or wherever you want it.I have seen guy's install it in the gas filler box.

Tony--Lookin good, can't wait till this Aug for a group photo of the ol schoolers all together .Maybe a black n white or sepia? something print worthy? Lets talk to Christina about one? See ya soon. Moody.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

T- I drove my roach to the bbq last year in bare metal! She was NAKED!!! At least you'll have yours covered. And remember.-- Primer just means " Not finished yet" Lookin forward to some true old school good times!

So do I bring one of My projects or do I bring a non restored Wasserman's Wonder that hasn't seen a show since 1980? By the way, it was one of the top show trucks of the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Between Tony & myself were hoping to have most of the truck straight & in primer by mid August. Ill add this..Tonys 620 has only been repainted once & the body is very straight. The rough areas are where the lights were shaved & seams welded up. Tonys been super patient & understanding...its hard to do bodywotk when its 110 outside :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, mark and i  will be installing a new clutch master cylinder and also start preping body for primer. still have alot to do . been working alot so my time has been short .don t have new updated pics . as soon as i primer i will take some new pics more to come

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We worked on the cab & fenders yesterday & the plan is to primer it next sat.

So far the truck has...

Shaved- marker lights,fender emblems & antenna holes.

Filled- bed seams & body moulding holes.

Theres a few more mods coming for wcn in April & pics soon.

There is a screwdriver on the roof ! ! ! 

Or there WAS ! ! ! ! !

You know, upon further review, it looks like a Hussometer alignment tool ! ! !