On advice from counsel name withheld till further notice.

Uhhh no I paid 2hundo for my wagoon within a rebuilt l20and 5speed NO rust I sold the motor and trans for 350 to buy a ka

I got my flared rolling shell for completely free. It was abandoned behind a shop and I inquired about it to the shop owner. About a year later he called me and said "beat the tow truck that's taking it to the scrap yard and its yours." He then gave me a free running l16/4spd. I have a total of about 500 into the car so far and was my daily for a while until the l16 popped. Now I have a free ka24e installed in it.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more surprised people actually read this shit??

:rofl: :rofl:

UPDATE !!!  Somehow i found an exact match  ECU on Craigslist from a guy that switched over to Megasquirt,,, damn 280zx hasn't run this good in many years.

Did i mention $75. bucks

SHAPOOPIE!!

• Like 1

Liquor and whores!!

ONION007_zps8b005378.jpg

ONION011_zps22b8b97c.jpg

My $75. ECU ,, turned out to be the resistor in the fuel pump control modulator solder was broken,, but at least it eliminated ECU as problem.

ONION015_zps49ff15b0.jpg

Not sure why in the hell all these buses ( from different schools) were there for no reason at all.

ONION013_zps85264781.jpg

ONION012_zps0a56de24.jpg

The only people anywhere were me and the bus drivers.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah i lucked into finding a burnt orange door for Sir Richard Pumpaloafs car,, hanging around the Toyota guys outside , at the forum fest thing in Monroe last year..  I took a picture with the car all orange but i have lost it.

Yeah i kinda got weird plans for that,  but i can't divulge right now as he might not wanna do it.  .  I have been in talks for a couple other changes as well but price is pretty stiff since i gave up trying to sell the 68 2002 because of all the fucking idiots on Craigslist.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks man now that your over here you ,, we gotta start takin road trips back over to where you were.. :lol:

We drive all over the place this summer ,, in August we went over to Wapato/White swan  ,,, i would love to see all the keyboard  warriors on here talk all their shiiiiit about Redskins there... Words may not hurt,,  but a giant corn fed indian beating your head on pavement might,, :rofl: :rofl: ,,,  but i digress  .

. Anyways we drove over I90 and down canyon road to Selah then back over White Pass... DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!

pictures to prove i ain't lying,,,,,,,

DSCN0758.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

My 16 year old son drove his 85 celica .

DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0761.jpg

I hope you get yours over here and running good ,,,,,,,,,,, there's miles to be put under them wheels boy.

• Like 1

Wow that's sounds like an awesome trip/drive.

Mine a be here soon, next weekend.

I'm headed over to tdaaj's to pick up some parts I need to keep safe. Motor mounts, rad, fan blade.. maybe something else. With that stuff and the 4° shims for the rear I should be set to drive on down to an exhaust shop, also get her an alignment.

• 6 months later...

Finally fixed the gas filler rubber inlet problem that has been leaking ,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,, always.  I used Creepy Cruiser "how to"  here>> http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58626-how-to-new-fuel-filler-mod-for-a-510/ and it worked great.

Instead of going small hose stretched out at one end ,, i took an air inlet hose off of a 89 F150 5.0  and welded a exhuast pipe reducer to the end of the Mazda inlet.. When i cut the OG seal flange off the inlet pipe the reducer was almost an exact fit over the pipe so it was almost liquid tight before i even welded it.

anyway ,, here is a internets pic of intake hoses i am talking about

57629151.jpg

and cut off OG rubber flange and smeared black RTV and let it dry completely before install ,,  to use as out side gasket .

IMG_2655_zpslbctkwlq.jpg

IMG_2656_zpseydc8xz7.jpg

Really bad picture of reducer welded on.

IMG_2658_zpsrhvvcjsq.jpg

and done.

IMG_2659_zpscyoqvlhg.jpg

IMG_2660_zpsstt9s3bz.jpg

Water drip is from crack that just developed in window seal that i never paid any attention too.,, but normally that spot would be being washed of with gas anyway,, on every left turn... And yes i was working in rain so hard it was like a cow pissing on a flat rock. .

Went for a cruise out to Capital forest ,, and gas smell is completely gone....  Finally

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

There was a little update.

I have never had a choke on the car but since i bought Ricks engine unit out of his truck he had an extra that had manual choke.

I have been running a morocraft 5200 since i built this thing a few years ago,,, notice round air cleaner.

IMG_3001_zpsy1otudsp.jpg

Found this one layng in Ricks garbage it looked familiar but i can't quite place where i had seen it before,, but i thought ,,"what the hell how fucked up could it be..

IMG_3002_zpsygsdgepy.jpg

IMG_3003_zpsar93x3dl.jpg

IMG_3004_zpsn4yj2gm8.jpg

And then i installed the choke pull so it would actually work..

and then..........................................................................

this happened

IMG_3005_zpsgoz4w6ro.jpg

IMG_3006_zpsigsxz4fb.jpg

it hasn't rained in at least a month but it did today

IMG_3007_zpscc3aeiqz.jpg