Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does this guy know how to speak proper english?

This guy doesn't know how to process ethical thought regardless of any language barrier. In his mind if he ships you something, he's done with you. Don't matter if it's rusty junk, broken or whatever, he got his money.

That sucks. Dett sent me everything I ordered and re-sent another windshield weatherstrip when the first one arrived with splitting corners. I was somewhat concerned considering the fact that the Nissan stickers on some of the packages are not originals, but are actually printed and taped on with packing tape, leading me to suspect that even some of his "NOS" parts are actually aftermarket and being passed off as Nissan NOS.

They probably are and if that's the case that's extremely SHADY!!!!

• Like 1

Datsun 520,521 Outside Door Handle.LH SIDE

Condition:New Old Stock.Not Reproduction.No Re chrome.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

PART NUMBER:80606-10602

$30.00+Shipping cost.

DSCN2903.jpgDSCN2904.jpg

This is what you will get from this asshole when you buy fucked up parts from him.What a tool.

You already receive squeegees set.I already let you know send me photo of squeegees set you receive.I will not sale any datsun parts to you again.If you want badly post.I can't stop you.But other member buy more parts more than you.They understand.I don't fear you.

I don't know why the mods haven't dropped the banhammer yet, but there is a big difference between having a justified dispute about quality/ delivery and out and out racism/abuse. There are quite a few of us i'm surre that have had good transactions with Dett. mine have been fine on quality, but shipping has been painfully slow. I have spoken with Dett in the last few days and i've told him to only ship by air, told him that NOS parts should only be in Nissan Packages, and that exterior parts should be show quality or the defects should disclosed. Anything else will cause problems. I think he understnds that. i knew better to buy thai bumperettes because i have a set already and know they are not show quality. Packing errors are both Detts responsibility and that of the shipper. The hubcaps on the other hand... That i would be pissed about.

I don't know why the mods haven't dropped the banhammer yet, but there is a big difference between having a justified dispute about quality/ delivery and out and out racism/abuse. There are quite a few of us i'm surre that have had good transactions with Dett. mine have been fine on quality, but shipping has been painfully slow. I have spoken with Dett in the last few days and i've told him to only ship by air, told him that NOS parts should only be in Nissan Packages, and that exterior parts should be show quality or the defects should disclosed. Anything else will cause problems. I think he understnds that. i knew better to buy thai bumperettes because i have a set already and know they are not show quality. Packing errors are both Detts responsibility and that of the shipper. The hubcaps on the other hand... That i would be pissed about.

Yes,You let me know merlin.I only find for quarlity Datsun parts again.

Dett stop selling your stuff until you make good with others here you have sold parts to.

This is what you will get from this asshole when you buy fucked up parts from him.What a tool.

You already receive squeegees set.I already let you know send me photo of squeegees set you receive.I will not sale any datsun parts to you again.If you want badly post.I can't stop you.But other member buy more parts more than you.They understand.I don't fear you.

I can find lot NOS Datsun parts in my country.Ha ha ha.

Sorry.Here out of America.Please understand.You are not American!

You very very more than word.God will fuck you ass.

Seriously, look who looks like a tool with all that nonsense! You choose to shop with Dett. I would challenge you to find many of his parts here in the the USA or Japan. Not going to happen. The UDM and JDM markets are tapped. The TDM still has parts and he has provided a service that would otherwise leave many of us without parts we greatly need or desire. If not happy, do not utilize his services and go elsewhere.

Agree with Merlin though. There is an obvious language barrier that is to be expected cross countries, and Dett usually is responsive. Shipping is painfully slow though. I am currently missing $250 of parts for how long, I can't tell you unless I go way back in my paypal accounts. HOWEVER, he has guaranteed that the parts will be delivered. So far, he has not let me down. I have spent more money with him than most people have paid for their trucks. I now have parts that would not have been available except through exclusive networks or broken banks on e-bay.

You choose to shop, you take the chance, you deal with the consequence. Patience is the key when it comes to cross country transactions. Patience.

Oldskool we had this conversation before i dont care about his parts i tried to be meaningful with him and he emails nonsense which is why im being a "dick" as i guess you think i am with this guy.Packing the parts was on his part he put the squeegees in a plastic bag and wrapped with a thin piece of cardboard like a shipping envelope and sent it and he knows how he shipped it and it came to my door literally bent in half for 100.00 bucks.His reply is you got the part and im done with you if you want to deal with him thats your problem like i stated before he has sent all my parts i paid for but if this stuff happens he should make good on it.Until it happens to you we shall see if you have a diffrent tone or opinion i dont care how much you spent.I bought more then a couple hundred dollars with him myself.And also you guys are talking about shipping times,thats not what i was complaining about its buying something as described and it being shipped not the way its suppose to be.And then instead of him making good on it he sends "stupid" not language barrier emails like i posted.Again you take your chance with him as i did,i will expose him to others and if they choose to shop with him then so be it.

Oldskool we had this conversation before i dont care about his parts i tried to be meaningful with him and he emails nonsense which is why im being a "dick" as i guess you think i am with this guy.Packing the parts was on his part he put the squeegees in a plastic bag and wrapped with a thin piece of cardboard like a shipping envelope and sent it and he knows how he shipped it and it came to my door literally bent in half for 100.00 bucks.His reply is you got the part and im done with you if you want to deal with him thats your problem like i stated before he has sent all my parts i paid for but if this stuff happens he should make good on it.Until it happens to you we shall see if you have a diffrent tone or opinion i dont care how much you spent.I bought more then a couple hundred dollars with him myself.And also you guys are talking about shipping times,thats not what i was complaining about its buying something as described and it being shipped not the way its suppose to be.And then instead of him making good on it he sends "stupid" not language barrier emails like i posted.Again you take your chance with him as i did,i will expose him to others and if they choose to shop with him then so be it.

I understand your point, however as Merlin stated "there is a big difference between having a justified dispute about quality/ delivery and out and out racism/abuse". And I have had issues with Dett already such as broken parts due to shipping, missing parts or quality, but he pretty much has kept his end of the bargain making good on replacements.

If you are unhappy with the service, state the facts, the objectives, the situation and the actions. Belittling and poor judgement in words does not foster good thread ethics for anyone here. And although you have your own situations with the seller, a simple "buyer beware" would be good enough for most.

Fortunately, Dett seems to continue communicate with many of us in this thread and via IM, but if he decided to just stop selling parts because of the actions of a few, it would hurt the entire community. Then instead of a feud between you and the seller, you may have an entire community against you. Keep in mind many of the parts being offered are NLA in the UDM and JDM markets. Trust me, I have contacts here and in Japan and they have scoured for NOS or Deluxe parts. Just ain't happening...

I understand your point, however as Merlin stated "there is a big difference between having a justified dispute about quality/ delivery and out and out racism/abuse". And I have had issues with Dett already such as broken parts due to shipping, missing parts or quality, but he pretty much has kept his end of the bargain making good on replacements.

If you are unhappy with the service, state the facts, the objectives, the situation and the actions. Belittling and poor judgement in words does not foster good thread ethics for anyone here. And although you have your own situations with the seller, a simple "buyer beware" would be good enough for most.

Fortunately, Dett seems to continue communicate with many of us in this thread and via IM, but if he decided to just stop selling parts because of the actions of a few, it would hurt the entire community. Then instead of a feud between you and the seller, you may have an entire community against you. Keep in mind many of the parts being offered are NLA in the UDM and JDM markets. Trust me, I have contacts here and in Japan and they have scoured for NOS or Deluxe parts. Just ain't happening...

I read every post.I try for reply.You buy 521 taillight lenses from me.You let me know broke one each.You send me photo for see.I send you new 1 pair.Not 1 each.But Somebody let me know squeegees bent.I try for ask photo.Him never send photo to me for see.If Him do same you.I will send new set to him.I'm never worry if parts have promblem.I can resend it;s to buyer.I have lot of Datsun parts.Buyer see photo before buy.I hope other buyer will understand.If can't trust me.Please do not order Datsun parts from me.I will keep it's in my store again.You can find in another country.

Datsun 520 Front Hood Emblem.

Condition:New Old Stock.Still in Original Box NISSAN.

PART NUMBER:65812-28000

$100.00/EACH+Shipping cost.In ebay $199.00

Please ask before send payment.

<b>DSCN2915.jpgDSCN2916.jpg

DSCN2917.jpg

Datsun 521 Glove Box Lock&Keys.

Condition:New Old Stock.Still In Original Box NISSAN.

$80.00+Shipping cost.

PART NUMBER:68630-14805

Please ask before send payment.

DSCN2922.jpg

DSCN2919.jpg

Well I got my NOS OEM hubcaps in the mail today, and guess what?? They are rusty junk just like the bumpers I bought! Anyone wanna see pics? Here you go....

RustyHubcaps001.jpg

RustyHubcaps002.jpg

RustyHubcaps003.jpg

RustyHubcaps004.jpg

Thanks for nothing Dett, you are a disgrace to Ratsun. You know some of this stuff is junk but you send it out anyway.

Anyone want to see pics of the shit bumpers he sent me?

That sucks. Dett sent me everything I ordered and re-sent another windshield weatherstrip when the first one arrived with splitting corners. I was somewhat concerned considering the fact that the Nissan stickers on some of the packages are not originals, but are actually printed and taped on with packing tape, leading me to suspect that even some of his "NOS" parts are actually aftermarket and being passed off as Nissan NOS.

If these were described as NOS then I have a big problem with this. True NOS is superior quality and a higher price is justified as they are essentially brand new never used parts identical to the original.

Dett lately it's become universal (not just you) to mention NOS when selling anything made in Japan. In my opinion to be NOS (New Old Stock) (New Obsolete Stock) the part must ...

1/ Have been made by Nissan, or under the quality control of Nissan by one of it's suppliers during the run of the vehicle it is supposed to fit on. For example a NOS 620 taillight lens must have been made on or around '72 to '79 and not made in Taiwan in '89 even if using the Nissan molds. If a re-issue or 'knock off', it cannot possibly be NOS and it should be made clear that it is not. Some re-issued parts are of good quality and may be the only example available but should not be sold as Nissan made. Pulling original parts off old cars and selling as NOS is also wrong. If they are in good shape they will probably get a good price anyway but should be sold as a used part.

2/ Should have the original Nissan packaging and part numbers.

3/ Should be in superb condition and never installed or used.

If there are further complaints about NOS or quality of parts received that are not as described in the For Sale section I will have another look at this. I am not saying anyone is at fault here. I am saying that from now on parts sold as NOS must be as I have previously described above. If the box with the part number was lost say so. If there is damage or the part is used just say so. Then it is up to the buyer if he wants it.

does this guy know how to speak proper english?

He actually is more understandable than some Americans considering that he's Thai and English a second language. At least he punctuates his sentences with the proper capitols.

Sorry.Here out of America.Please understand.You are not American!

Agreed on verbal abuse, except I see no racist remarks. Being told you are not American or can't speak English hardly qualifies. (some might think it a complement :lol:)

I read every post.I try for reply.You buy 521 taillight lenses from me.You let me know broke one each.You send me photo for see.I send you new 1 pair.Not 1 each.But Somebody let me know squeegees bent.I try for ask photo.Him never send photo to me for see.If Him do same you.I will send new set to him.I'm never worry if parts have promblem.I can resend it;s to buyer.I have lot of Datsun parts.Buyer see photo before buy.I hope other buyer will understand.If can't trust me.Please do not order Datsun parts from me.I will keep it's in my store again.You can find in another country.

mrbigtanker you've had your say on this, (and then some) and I consider the matter closed. I suggest you continue to try work this out between you and 620green with some pictures, although with your last comments I wish you luck in this. Ratsun members draw your own conclusions.

You know the delivery time being slow was not a deal killer for me! But when I sent several PM's asking about my items and I get no response then that ain't cool at all! Then I post on the thread for not getting any replies from my PM's and I get a PM right away! WITH ATTITUDE! Not cool at all! And it's not the way a seller should behave especially to paying customers! To ad insult to injury my parts where not as advertised! He may have parts that no one else has but THAT ALONE IS NOT A REASON TO ACT LIKE AN ASS! A good seller is always professional especially if he wants repeat business and referrals!