Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

This parts are not same i send to you.If you not receive true parts.Why not send this photo to me since you parts arrive.You send fake photo to me.Why this you do?What you want?

I know what i send to you!You know you heart what you receive.I know my heart what i send to you.God know what you and me do.

You're right Dett! God you and me know the truth! And I don't have an ounce of guilt about what I've said or shown here! You're a liar and a deceitful person!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.I guess I'm not the only one.thank u for the support.

There is a thread for this crap, and it is not this one, it is this thread, http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7898-buyerseller-feedback/, you said you were not going to post to this thread anymore, guess that was short lived. I have bought from 620green with no issues, I beleave 3 separate times and am very happy with the products, products that you cannot get anywhere else, period. Do me a favor, and post your bad experiences to the proper thread(buyer/seller feedback, shortcut above), and move on.

• Like 2

You're right Dett! God you and me know the truth! And I don't have an ounce of guilt about what I've said or shown here! You're a liar and a deceitful person!

Wow.I guess I'm not the only one.thank u for the support.

There is a thread for this crap, and it is not this one, it is this thread, http://community.rat...eller-feedback/, you said you were not going to post to this thread anymore, guess that was short lived. I have bought from 620green with no issues, I beleave 3 separate times and am very happy with the products, products that you cannot get anywhere else, period. Do me a favor, and post your bad experiences to the proper thread(buyer/seller feedback, shortcut above), and move on.

Wayno is right, you both had your say on this and in this forum so everyone can see and draw their own conclusions. You are done.

• Like 1

I dunno Dett seems pretty on the up and up to me. I think that the language barrier plays a part in his mistakes a LOT more tha malice or fraud. the guy is dealing in parts half way around the world and is probably pretty paranoid about getting shafted hisself. I ordered a fusebox from him and was sent the wrong one BUT he immediately sent me the correct part and didnt ask for the old one back, the doesn't seem fradulent to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Datsun 520 Engine Wire Room

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS

$100.00+Shipping cost to every where

PART NUMBER:B4012-14800

DSCN6654.jpg

I purchased and paid for this on June 21,2011. It is now Sept. 29 over 3 months and it never arrived. No tracking numbers provided. Dett stopped responding to my emails about a month ago. BEWARE - read other posts with similar issues with this seller. If you pay by paypal you only have 45 days to dispute - Dett takes a few weeks to ship and another few weeks in transit. When I want a refund, Dett disappears.

I bought alot of parts from Dett and pretty much got all the parts I bought except for the 68 grill emblem. All the other parts took along time to arrive but all were in excellent conditon when they arrived. Dett is a good guy I do not think he would rip anyone off. He has also bought some stuff from me.

I purchased and paid for this on June 21,2011. It is now Sept. 29 over 3 months and it never arrived. No tracking numbers provided. Dett stopped responding to my emails about a month ago. BEWARE - read other posts with similar issues with this seller. If you pay by paypal you only have 45 days to dispute - Dett takes a few weeks to ship and another few weeks in transit. When I want a refund, Dett disappears.

sorry to hear that.

I have bought from 620green and many other others sellers on ebay from all over the world and have paid for air shippp

ing and sea shipping. My experience has been if it is shipped by sea figure on a minimum of 90 to 120 days for arrival and that is only if customs does not hold it up. Also if shipped by sea expect corrosion from the salt air.

I will be placing another order with 620green even though some of you have done your best to slander the man here on Ratsun.

I have bought from 620green and many other others sellers on ebay from all over the world and have paid for air shippp

ing and sea shipping. My experience has been if it is shipped by sea figure on a minimum of 90 to 120 days for arrival and that is only if customs does not hold it up. Also if shipped by sea expect corrosion from the salt air.

I will be placing another order with 620green even though some of you have done your best to slander the man here on Ratsun.

Good for you.I hope you get your parts in all my slandering as you call it,I never once said I did not get my stuff or he was to slow on shipping.my complaint that started all this was the door squeegees I bought that were folded in half that he did not make good on.All was fine until then,and then he started with the comments about not being a American and that's when I posted the negative comments.I would love to buy from him but he's to far to spend slot of money with and take another chance,but I really hope he does you well.and for shipping by sea,that is bullshit I'm born in hawaii and how you think we get our stuff by sea it does not come with rust "yet".

Hey Charlie, most will not pay for air, it took 3 weeks + to get my stuff air, it just takes a while these days with all the problems in the world, but we're not a patient country, everybody wants it yesterday, and cheap. 620green is not cheap, so that is going to lead to problems also, seems like it all came to a head when a member here actually did ask for a product/parts first(the second set), and someone else got the product/parts, at least that is what it looked like to me. Now it has turn into a cluster fuck of about four, of which only one has given a negitive review in the proper feedback thread, and that was after I pointed out that no one had posted a negative reveiw to that thread at all, just the opposite, one of the members complaining had posted a positive review. Now it seems like this has changed to a revenge thing, it's personal now. :(

• Like 2

Hey Charlie, most will not pay for air, it took 3 weeks + to get my stuff air, it just takes a while these days with all the problems in the world, but we're not a patient country, everybody wants it yesterday, and cheap. 620green is not cheap, so that is going to lead to problems also, seems like it all came to a head when a member here actually did ask for a product/parts first(the second set), and someone else got the product/parts, at least that is what it looked like to me. Now it has turn into a cluster fuck of about four, of which only one has given a negitive review in the proper feedback thread, and that was after I pointed out that no one had posted a negative reveiw to that thread at all, just the opposite, one of the members complaining had posted a positive review. Now it seems like this has changed to a revenge thing, it's personal now. :(

Wayno seems like you got all the answers dont you.It was never personnel just wanted to let people know,that was it period.And then other people made it personnel read my top post my complaint was parts DAMAGED not shipping or taking to much time etc etc etc.I got all my parts for the last time just one of the parts was not packaged right and was shipped damaged and he did not make good on it.I never wanted this it was the way he responded in the PM,s which prompted me to complain like a baby,there i said it so what.I agreed with some of you guys about parts being hard to find and it was a pleasure doing buissnes with him in the begining,and on one last note FUCK your feedback comment this is not ebay.Its not set up in a way so that it is easy to go through let alone a feedback score that really would only work for someone who sells alot of parts or has a store where people could keep close tabs on his or hers transactions.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...