Top Posters In This Topic

Dett,

Do you have the tracking number?

Thanks,

Keith

Subject: Re: Re 521 seat cover

To: "Keith

Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 8:19 AM

I will do.After complete ship by airmail.I will let you know tracking number.

--- On Sun, 31/7/11, Keith wrote:

To: thon

Received: Sunday, 31 July, 2011, 1:04 PM

Dett,

I have not yet received the seat cover. Please send me the replacement set via airmail.

Thank you,

Keith

--- On Wed, 7/13/11, Keith wrote:

To: "Thon "

Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 9:39 AM

Dett,

Thank you for checking on the status.

Keith

--- On Wed, 7/13/11, Thon wrote:

Subject: Re 521 seat cover

To: Keith

Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 5:08 AM

Hi.

I go to post office recheck status you package today.They say ship by surface mail use more time.Can't estimate delivery.Please wait until end of july.if you yet receive.I will send you new one set by airmail.

Thanks.

Dett.

Datsun 521 Door Deluxe Window Trim.[First Set].

Condition:Nice Used.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

$400.00/Pair+Shipping cost.

DSCN2496.jpgDSCN2497.jpgDSCN2498.jpgDSCN2499.jpgDSCN2500.jpgDSCN2501.jpg

SOLD TO:oldskoolvws CA,USA.

Dett your a tool you know thatt.I asked you to send me close up pictures of the f,,,ing doors with the trim you question my trust with you and then you tell me there sold and now you post pictures like I asked you before and sell them.what gives.other then this oldsckoolvw guy I spent some money with you and this how you Fuck me.

Dett your a tool you know thatt.I asked you to send me close up pictures of the f,,,ing doors with the trim you question my trust with you and then you tell me there sold and now you post pictures like I asked you before and sell them.what gives.other then this oldsckoolvw guy I spent some money with you and this how you Fuck me.

P.M.SENT.

<br /><b>P.M.SENT.</b><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wow, mrbigtanker... Calm down! You think you're the only person who pm'd about that trim? At this point Dett has been fairly good about transactions. shipping anythng larger than a loaf of bread from thailand is obviously very slow. We are so used to 4 days by USPS and quicker by fedex. At 6 weeks i may start panicking, but until then i'm going to yrust that my dash and hubcaps etc are on the way.

I have recieved my lenses, shifter boot and column signal switch as advertised.

I do wish we had some sort of seller rating system though, Dett has so far been an excellent source of very hard to find parts, but with the potentiaal value of all the transactions he has going on

Merlin,

Fisrt of you dont know me so dont tell me to calm down.second he shipped me some door felts that his shitty packing got bent completely in half when they arrivied.third i dont care how many people emailed him about the trim its the pm he sent me that got me mad,i ask for pictures,and he tells me why dont i trust him and that there sold and dont ask for the trim from him anymore.after i put this last post for everyone to see as you can see hes got a pm response now telling me dont worry if you want one i have a extra one and i will hold one for you.thats why i got on my little rant with this guy,hes 5000 plus miles away its not a trust issue its just making sure before i paypal someone that far that i dont even know and making sure i get the right parts.i have spent alot of money with this guy like other people on here and i just want to be sure if you trust everything he sends you is tiptop then good for you,as for me his idea of its in cherry condition and my idea might be i hate to say it Worlds apart.

Merlin,

Fisrt of you dont know me so dont tell me to calm down.second he shipped me some door felts that his shitty packing got bent completely in half when they arrivied.third i dont care how many people emailed him about the trim its the pm he sent me that got me mad,i ask for pictures,and he tells me why dont i trust him and that there sold and dont ask for the trim from him anymore.after i put this last post for everyone to see as you can see hes got a pm response now telling me dont worry if you want one i have a extra one and i will hold one for you.thats why i got on my little rant with this guy,hes 5000 plus miles away its not a trust issue its just making sure before i paypal someone that far that i dont even know and making sure i get the right parts.i have spent alot of money with this guy like other people on here and i just want to be sure if you trust everything he sends you is tiptop then good for you,as for me his idea of its in cherry condition and my idea might be i hate to say it Worlds apart.

P.M.SENT.

Datsun 521 Door Deluxe Window Trim.[second Set]

Condition:Nice Used.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

$400.00/Pair+Shipping cost.

DSCN2519-1.jpgDSCN2520.jpgDSCN2521-1.jpgDSCN2522.jpgDSCN2523.jpgDSCN2524.jpg

Still Sale.

Merlin,

WOW.

baggage.jpg

Whats that suppose to mean are you another guy getting in my business.Baggage dept.Its all ok now if you read my post it was a private message he sent me that got my feathers all ruffled.

I'm not getting in your business, your making everyone read your business though. Take your personal business / baggage to the side. We don't need to listen to you cry.

If you have an actual problem with the seller, then take it to IM. If you have negative feedback, there is a thread for that. I have numerous issues with seller, but try to handle them outside of this thread. If it gets the point where you can't resolve it, then maybe alert the community about the seller. But really do we need to be blasted with run-on sentences and poor grammar because your angry?

Just sayin'....

Dett. Can you shoot me a photo of the bracket that holds the JDM style tail light? I have a pair but want to try and make a mounting here locally rather than buy them overseas. ;)

BecCPBGkKGrHqMOKkUErzHnjBojBK9QsWg5O_12.jpg

P.M.SENT.