Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

You know the delivery time being slow was not a deal killer for me! But when I sent several PM's asking about my items and I get no response then that ain't cool at all! Then I post on the thread for not getting any replies from my PM's and I get a PM right away! WITH ATTITUDE! Not cool at all! And it's not the way a seller should behave especially to paying customers! To ad insult to injury my parts where not as advertised! He may have parts that no one else has but THAT ALONE IS NOT A REASON TO ACT LIKE AN ASS! A good seller is always professional especially if he wants repeat business and referrals!

Are you yet receive parts?If you receive correct parts.You should stop you post.I ship slow.I know.But you receive correct every parts you buy from me.I don't know.Why you do this?What you want?I hope you will find Datsun parts from you country not buy from me.Try again for find Datsun parts you want!I answer every question.You Must know.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you yet receive parts?If you receive correct parts.You should stop you post.I ship slow.I know.But you receive correct every parts you buy from me.I don't know.Why you do this?What you want?I hope you will find Datsun parts from you country not buy from me.Try again for find Datsun parts you want!I answer every question.You Must know.

Wow!

If these were described as NOS then I have a big problem with this. True NOS is superior quality and a higher price is justified as they are essentially brand new never used parts identical to the original.

Dett lately it's become universal (not just you) to mention NOS when selling anything made in Japan. In my opinion to be NOS (New Old Stock) (New Obsolete Stock) the part must ...

1/ Have been made by Nissan, or under the quality control of Nissan by one of it's suppliers during the run of the vehicle it is supposed to fit on. For example a NOS 620 taillight lens must have been made on or around '72 to '79 and not made in Taiwan in '89 even if using the Nissan molds. If a re-issue or 'knock off', it cannot possibly be NOS and it should be made clear that it is not. Some re-issued parts are of good quality and may be the only example available but should not be sold as Nissan made. Pulling original parts off old cars and selling as NOS is also wrong. If they are in good shape they will probably get a good price anyway but should be sold as a used part.

2/ Should have the original Nissan packaging and part numbers.

3/ Should be in superb condition and never installed or used.

If there are further complaints about NOS or quality of parts received that are not as described in the For Sale section I will have another look at this. I am not saying anyone is at fault here. I am saying that from now on parts sold as NOS must be as I have previously described above. If the box with the part number was lost say so. If there is damage or the part is used just say so. Then it is up to the buyer if he wants it.

He actually is more understandable than some Americans considering that he's Thai and English a second language. At least he punctuates his sentences with the proper capitols.

Agreed on verbal abuse, except I see no racist remarks. Being told you are not American or can't speak English hardly qualifies. (some might think it a complement :lol:)

mrbigtanker you've had your say on this, (and then some) and I consider the matter closed. I suggest you continue to try work this out between you and 620green with some pictures, although with your last comments I wish you luck in this. Ratsun members draw your own conclusions.

Those posts that i have put up are from him not me.Thats what he sent to me in a private message.Thats why i put them up.If he thinks this way with me how does think with everyone else?

I bought parts from this guy. I got the parts in a timely manner especially coming from Thailand. I would buy from again.

Good for you.Like i said i got all my parts from him,im justing exposing the dirtbag he really is.It seems im not the only guy with problems.Hes not some guy you can reach your hand across the parts counter and grab his neck and shake him up,If you guys want to buy parts go for itThis is my last post on this site so have fun with him.

Good for you.Like i said i got all my parts from him,im justing exposing the dirtbag he really is.It seems im not the only guy with problems.Hes not some guy you can reach your hand across the parts counter and grab his neck and shake him up,If you guys want to buy parts go for itThis is my last post on this site so have fun with him.

hoo-ray! *and the crowd goes wild*

This is my last post on this site so have fun with him.

That's too bad. In order to be a Datsuner, Ratsuner, you got to have a little thicker skin than this. Good luck in your endeavors. Maybe just start a new screen name and start fresh LOL.

On another note, got a IM from Dett. He states that my missing parts are on their way. I'll keep everyone posted.

Yes Det I got the parts! This is what I paid for...

Datsun 510 Ignition Start Switch,Keys&Column Lock.

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS.

$80.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN2179.jpgDSCN2180.jpgDSCN2181.jpg

And this is what I got 40 days later!! NOS UNUSED??

P1010187.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010185.jpg

P1010188.jpg

Honestly, that looks NOS, just 40 years old. Even NOS parts rust, but the contacts look unused from your pictures...hard to tell for sure from here. That doesn't excuse his hiding the rust in the original pictures, though.

Have to agree, both the contacts look unused and the keyhole unscratched...

Yes Det I got the parts! This is what I paid for...

And this is what I got 40 days later!! NOS UNUSED??

P1010187.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010185.jpg

P1010188.jpg

This parts are not same i send to you.If you not receive true parts.Why not send this photo to me since you parts arrive.You send fake photo to me.Why this you do?What you want?

I know what i send to you!You know you heart what you receive.I know my heart what i send to you.God know what you and me do.

• Like 1

got the glove box lock.thank you

Why him don't let me know this receive not good parts!

user_off.pngmrbigtanker user_popup.png

• 521%20003.jpg
  • Hall Monitor
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

Group:

Members

05-June 09

corona,ca

Cars:

audi a4 cab/trailblazer ss/tacoma pre reunner

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:34 AM

got the glove box lock.thank you

• add.png
  • delete.png

Dett got the rubbers for the vent windows thank you very much.Also do you have just the locking mechanism for the glove box door,if so how much do you want for it and do you have the keys for it.

thank you

This same.What don't post receive not good parts!

user_off.pngmrbigtanker user_popup.png

• 521%20003.jpg
  • Hall Monitor

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

Group:

Members

05-June 09

corona,ca

Cars:

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Dett got the rubbers for the vent windows thank you very much.Also do you have just the locking mechanism for the glove box door,if so how much do you want for it and do you have the keys for it.

thank you

• add.png
  • delete.png

Dett thanks for the headlight bezels.i got them today just fing awesome.THANK YOU

Again!Or want second squeegees free!I don't know.What he think.Want parts.But don't want pay money for parts!

mrbigtanker user_popup.png

• 521%20003.jpg
  • Hall Monitor

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

Group:

Members

05-June 09

corona,ca

Cars:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

Dett thanks for the headlight bezels.i got them today just fing awesome.THANK YOU

• add.png
  • delete.png

thisismatt user_popup.png

• av-690.jpg
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• user_delete.png
  • email_open.png

Group:

05-February 08

Santa Barbara, CA

Cars:

'71 521, '73 510 in pieces

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

Dett, I received the replacement window seal and the bonus shift boot. They look good. Thanks!

I have not yet begun to defile myself.

#ratsun on irc.freenode.net

DatDoug said:

You are clearly an asshole & I am done talking with you.

I send replacement front windscreen to him.Why him not let me no since him receive are no good parts!

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

Group:

25-February 11

Bkk,Thailand.The land of smile

Cars:

Ford mustang coupe 1966,1967,Datsun 620 short bed, 521 Deluxe 1500 short bed

I sold this parts to him.Why him not post this no good parts!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

620green, on 19 June 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

Datsun NOS TRUNK EMBLEM.

Condition:New Old Stock,UNUSED,VERY NICE CHROME.

$50.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1542.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

SOLD TO 72SR510,CA 90016,USA.

This same! 620green, on 19 June 2011 - 03:21 PM, said:Datsun 510 NOS Park Lenses,Housing&Wire kit.

Condition:New Old Stock,UNUSED.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS.HARD TO FIND.

$150.00/PAIR+SHipping cost to every where.

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1570.jpgDSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1572.jpg

SOLD TO:72SR510,CA 90016,USA.

Again!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

620green, on 19 June 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Datsun 510 NOS Front Park Lenses.

Condition:New Old Stock,UNUSED.

$40.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1573.jpgDSCN1576.jpg

1 PAIR SOLD TO:72SR510:,CA 90016,USA.

This true parts i ship to him.No fake!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

620green, on 16 July 2011 - 11:40 AM, said:

Datsun 510 Ignition Start Switch,Keys&Column Lock.

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused.

$80.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN2179.jpgDSCN2180.jpgDSCN2181.jpg

SOLD TO:72SR510,USA

This parts are not same i send to you.If you not receive true parts.Why not send this photo to me since you parts arrive.You send fake photo to me.Why this you do?What you want?

I know what i send to you!You know you heart what you receive.I know my heart what i send to you.God know what you and me do.

interesting..