Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

Datsun 521 NOS Foot Dimmer Switch.

Condition:New Old Stock.Still In Original Box.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.HARD TO FIND.

$60.00/Each+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 521 Wheel Cover Set.

Condition:New Old Stock.Come From Old NISSAN Store.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS,FOR ORIGINAL SHOW CAR.VERY NICE ORIGINAL CHROME.NOT RECHROME.

$100.00/Set+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1483.jpg

DSCN1483.jpg

1 Set SOLD TO:merlin,British Columbia,V0N1E0,CANADA.

Hey Dett, do you have NOS 521 rear bed corners? Also, still no replacement front 521 windshield seal.

Don't worry.I will send you new one.

Dett i pm'ed you you dont reply and now i see you in your for sale section what gives.i think im finished ordering stuff from yo, my squeegees where damaged upon arrivial from your packing and i still have not got my headlight bezels which i should have got the same time i did not want to post for people to see but i get tired of not getting responses from you and see you posting shit in here when you should be replying to me so i dont have to go public with this stuff so far so good but this time i dont get it.

• Like 1

Dett i pm'ed you you dont reply and now i see you in your for sale section what gives.i think im finished ordering stuff from yo, my squeegees where damaged upon arrivial from your packing and i still have not got my headlight bezels which i should have got the same time i did not want to post for people to see but i get tired of not getting responses from you and see you posting shit in here when you should be replying to me so i dont have to go public with this stuff so far so good but this time i dont get it.

P.M.SENT

Datsun 521 Rocker Panel

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused

$80.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

Can ship EXPRESS BY AIRMAIL,AIRMAIL AND ECONOMY SURFACE MAIL

DSCF2217.jpg

1 Pair SOLD TO:merlin,British Columbia V0E1N0,CANADA

Datsun 521 Fender

Condition:New After Market

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL.

CAN SHIP EXPRESS BY AIRMAIL,ECONOMY AIRMAIL AND ECONOMY SURFACE MAIL.

$200.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

95138c39.jpg

1 Pair SOLD To:Thomasleclair,AL 35750,USA.

Datsun 521 Wiper Arm

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS.

$50.00/Pair+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1932.jpg

DSCN1933.jpg

520_029_01.jpg

4 COVER-PEDAL PAD

46431-04100

Thats only for the brake and clutch. The gas pedal is a different size. If you look in a owners manual you'll see no gas pedal pad in the pics nor the brochures. I've tried to squeeze one on the gas pedal and you have to cut a slot in the bottom of the pad and it still doesn't work.

Thats only for the brake and clutch. The gas pedal is a different size. If you look in a owners manual you'll see no gas pedal pad in the pics nor the brochures. I've tried to squeeze one on the gas pedal and you have to cut a slot in the bottom of the pad and it still doesn't work.

Ah, I missed that question/detail :)