Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 520,521 Door Seal Rubber

Condition:New Oldstock,Still in original palstic wrap.

Made In JAPAN

Part Number:76800-B3000,76801-B3000

GENUINE PART

$200/Pair+shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0528.jpg

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0530.jpg

Datsun 520,521 Front Winscreen Rubber

Condition:New Oldstock,Still in plastic wrap.

MADE IN JAPAN,Unused.

$120.00+shipping cost to every where.

Part Number:72610-14800

GENUINE PART

DSCN0531.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

Datsun 521 Rear windscreen Rubber.

Condition:New Oldstock,Still in Original plastic wrap,Unused.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

PARTS NUMBER:79716-B0101

$120+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

Datsun 521 Rear Windscreen Rubber

Condition:New Oldstock,Unused,Still in Original Package

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS

PART NUMBER:79716-B0101

$120.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

Datsun 521 Vent Window Frame Include Glass & Vent Window Seal.

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused,Hard To Find

Right Side

$200.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0737.jpgDSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

Datsun 521 Front Park Lamp Lenses

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused

EVER WING 8013

I have 2 colour.AUMBER LENSES AND AUMBER AND WHITE.PLEASE SEE PHOTO.

$50.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

521frontlamp.jpg

Datsun 521 Front Park Lamp lenses,Bezel,pad,wire and Housing

Condition:New Old Stock,Unused,NICE AND RARE PARTS.HARD TO FIND.

PART NUMBER:EVER WING 8013 MADE IN JAPAN

I have another pair.Amber Lenses.Please ask.

$120.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0921-1.jpg

DSCN0924-2.jpg

DSCN0926-1.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

Received rear lenses, shifter boot, turn signal thank you!... Still waiting for dash pad, lockset, rocker panels, hubcaps, 510 relay. Wanna buy more Dett, but not until the rest of my original order arrives.

Received rear lenses, shifter boot, turn signal thank you!... Still waiting for dash pad, lockset, rocker panels, hubcaps, 510 relay. Wanna buy more Dett, but not until the rest of my original order arrives.

John im glad you bought them and he posted your address now i can come up to your house and take them off your truck in the middle of the night,haha

Hi Mr Bigtanker,

I just now read your comment. So, that must've been you snoopin' round my house the other night. Iv'e had to hire a 24 hour armed guard to stand by my truck, and we thought the delux window trim was expensive!

I know you were having some shipping concerns a few weeks ago. Did your parts arrive yet? I'm still waiting for the last of the parts I ordered. I did recieve two previous shipments of parts that I bought from Dett. I guess it just takes awhile.

Hi Mr Bigtanker,

I just now read your comment. So, that must've been you snoopin' round my house the other night. Iv'e had to hire a 24 hour armed guard to stand by my truck, and we thought the delux window trim was expensive!

I know you were having some shipping concerns a few weeks ago. Did your parts arrive yet? I'm still waiting for the last of the parts I ordered. I did recieve two previous shipments of parts that I bought from Dett. I guess it just takes awhile.

Hope you guys have better luck than me. I paid for air mail, and he waited 10 days to ship 1/2 my order, then another 2 weeks to ship the rest apparently by boat, not air. Oh, and if your product is damaged and incomplete like mine is, this is Dett's Refund policy...

"Sorry.I can't refund money to you.I complete ship all parts you order."

So If you guys receive a box with cat poop in it, Dett figures he's done his part.

Hi Mr Bigtanker,

Haha very funny ive been caseing the joint ill get around him.On another note ive gotten all my parts from him.I will say he comes through for you just bad language issue with him,i got pissed off with him before because i asked for better pictures of the stainless door trim from him and he thought i did not trust him and so forth which made no sense in a PM,and then he posts all the pictures i asked for in the normal add.The only complaint i got for him is and he will take care of me,but i bought a set of door squeeges from him that got bent in half during shipping and i got them as straight as i can,but there is still creases in the middle of them he wants pictures of them before he does anything but for me im not shipping them back and having any cost on my side so i will take pictures and send them and go from there.

Hope you guys have better luck than me. I paid for air mail, and he waited 10 days to ship 1/2 my order, then another 2 weeks to ship the rest apparently by boat, not air. Oh, and if your product is damaged and incomplete like mine is, this is Dett's Refund policy...

"Sorry.I can't refund money to you.I complete ship all parts you order."

So If you guys receive a box with cat poop in it, Dett figures he's done his part.

Well i tell you what if thats the case he can shove his datsun parts up his you know what.Ihope alot of people in singapore need old datsun parts,because i dont.

Haha very funny ive been caseing the joint ill get around him.On another note ive gotten all my parts from him.I will say he comes through for you just bad language issue with him,i got pissed off with him before because i asked for better pictures of the stainless door trim from him and he thought i did not trust him and so forth which made no sense in a PM,and then he posts all the pictures i asked for in the normal add.The only complaint i got for him is and he will take care of me,but i bought a set of door squeeges from him that got bent in half during shipping and i got them as straight as i can,but there is still creases in the middle of them he wants pictures of them before he does anything but for me im not shipping them back and having any cost on my side so i will take pictures and send them and go from there.

Wow, he wants pics? Well that's further than I got with him. As soon as I had a complaint he deleted our conversation so I had to start a new one, and I sent pics on my own initiative. His reply...

"I see photo you send to me."

P.M,SENT.