Datsun 520,521 Parts for sale

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got my NOS OEM hubcaps in the mail today, and guess what?? They are rusty junk just like the bumpers I bought! Anyone wanna see pics? Here you go....

RustyHubcaps001.jpg

RustyHubcaps002.jpg

RustyHubcaps003.jpg

RustyHubcaps004.jpg

Thanks for nothing Dett, you are a disgrace to Ratsun. You know some of this stuff is junk but you send it out anyway.

Anyone want to see pics of the shit bumpers he sent me?

That sucks. Dett sent me everything I ordered and re-sent another windshield weatherstrip when the first one arrived with splitting corners. I was somewhat concerned considering the fact that the Nissan stickers on some of the packages are not originals, but are actually printed and taped on with packing tape, leading me to suspect that even some of his "NOS" parts are actually aftermarket and being passed off as Nissan NOS.

That sucks. Dett sent me everything I ordered and re-sent another windshield weatherstrip when the first one arrived with splitting corners. I was somewhat concerned considering the fact that the Nissan stickers on some of the packages are not originals, but are actually printed and taped on with packing tape, leading me to suspect that even some of his "NOS" parts are actually aftermarket and being passed off as Nissan NOS.

Well I have heard he has made right with some, but for some reason I got the high hard one. I just don't want to see any other Ratsun members get burned as hard as I did by this guy.

Parts I want for my 1966 Datsun 520 w/SINGLE HEAD LIGHTS!:

1: Grill

2 Rear bumperettes

3: Carburetor for stock J1300

4: Tail light lenses

5: "Datsun1300" fender emblem

6: Window fuzzies

7: Shift knob

8: Stock floor covering, vinyl mat?

What do you have? Shipping to Olympia, WA 98503. Thanks, Mike.

Datsun520resize.jpg

Dett has been quiet.

My first purchase with him went smooth!! Got parts quick! The second purchase SUCKED! 3 weeks after sending payment I sent 2 PM's asking about my item! got no response whatsoever! then I posted on one of his Threads and I Finally got a response with attitude " IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN DON"T BUY FROM ME AGAIN" I said to myself when I read this "the moment I logged into my Paypal account and clicked the send payment tab a certain amount of trust is given with my hard earned money to someone I don't even know half way around the world" SO WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? 3 weeks no parts and I send PM's and no response?? Well not cool at all! 40 DAYS LATER I GET THE PART! Well it was an ignition switch with had sat in water cause there was oxidation on the housing and the key! and to top it off the ignition bezel had a big dent on it! things that didn't show on his posted PIC! and this in in NOS Part??? I paid $30 in shipping fee and he chose the cheapest and slowest method of shipping to make $ on shipping... Guys for those of you that haven't bought I'm not gonna tell you not to but be CAREFUL!! And the guys that have bought before well cool but the next purchase you could end up experiencing what I did! SO YOU TO BE CAREFUL!! :unsure::mad:

He's also selling on 510REALM now!

• Like 1

My first purchase with him went smooth!! Got parts quick! The second purchase SUCKED! 3 weeks after sending payment I sent 2 PM's asking about my item! got no response whatsoever! then I posted on one of his Threads and I Finally got a response with attitude " IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN DON"T BUY FROM ME AGAIN" I said to myself when I read this "the moment I logged into my Paypal account and clicked the send payment tab a certain amount of trust is given with my hard earned money to someone I don't even know half way around the world" SO WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? 3 weeks no parts and I send PM's and no response?? Well not cool at all! 40 DAYS LATER I GET THE PART! Well it was an ignition switch with had sat in water cause there was oxidation on the housing and and key! and to top it off the ignition bezel had a big dent on it! things that didn't show on his posted PIC! and this in in NOS Part??? I paid $30 in shipping fee and he chose the cheapest and slowest method of shipping to make $$ on shipping... Guys for those of you that haven't bought I'm not gonna tell you not too but be CAREFUL!! And the guys that have bought well cool but the next purchase you could end up experiencing what I did! SO YOU TO BE CAREFUL!! :unsure::mad:

He hasn't posted anything here since I posted pics of the shit parts he sent me.

PM From Dett:

Just try for find from another.I will not sale Datsun parts to you.You have not more heart.You receive slow parts.But you receive all parts you buy me.If you want parts fast.Come to my country.

No worries! You cant possibly be the only person in the world that has or will ever have what I need or will ever need!! I have already decided that I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU.:angry: But Honestly you still had nothing to say about the water damage or dent on the outer ring garnish???:unsure:

• Like 1

This is the private message i got from him.

I not quite.But i watch you every day.I have lot of Datsun parts.But you have not.Please do not bad post.I think enough with you post.I will not sale Datsun parts for buyer have more promblem same you.Try for find another location.You let me know fuck.I think fuck will return to you.

My first purchase with him went smooth!! Got parts quick! The second purchase SUCKED! 3 weeks after sending payment I sent 2 PM's asking about my item! got no response whatsoever! then I posted on one of his Threads and I Finally got a response with attitude " IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN DON"T BUY FROM ME AGAIN" I said to myself when I read this "the moment I logged into my Paypal account and clicked the send payment tab a certain amount of trust is given with my hard earned money to someone I don't even know half way around the world" SO WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? 3 weeks no parts and I send PM's and no response?? Well not cool at all! 40 DAYS LATER I GET THE PART! Well it was an ignition switch with had sat in water cause there was oxidation on the housing and the key! and to top it off the ignition bezel had a big dent on it! things that didn't show on his posted PIC! and this in in NOS Part??? I paid $30 in shipping fee and he chose the cheapest and slowest method of shipping to make $ on shipping... Guys for those of you that haven't bought I'm not gonna tell you not to but be CAREFUL!! And the guys that have bought before well cool but the next purchase you could end up experiencing what I did! SO YOU TO BE CAREFUL!! :unsure::mad:

All the parts he sent me was good except the squeegees and he wont make good.I hope you guys read the PM he sent me,i copied and pasted it so you all can see.I guess i dont have datsun parts like he has.I say fuck him.