blessed with a 74 bulletside

well first of HELLO!. my name is Victor president and founder of LIGHT IMPACT FAITH ESTABLISHED car club. We were recently blessed by a fellow member here on the forum, INTENSE 620 and her husband. After a good discussion of what we are about, what we do and a few tears they blessed our ministry with a great starter truck. It came with one condition that we use it to GLORIFY THE LORD and bring our YOUTH to CHRIST, its a 74 standard cab chopped, C-notched, shaved, and capped doors. They have already done some wrok to the truck when we got it but needed a motor and trans, bed, tailgate, computer and what not. We recieved alot of help from her and her husband and have found alot of stuff for it. SO as i was saying we were blessed with this truck and so far have been blessed through and through. Our ministry was also blessed with a 1995 nissan 240 turboed KA24 which we are in the process of installing it now. Intense 620 informed me of this site and here i am. I hope i dont offend anyone in how i speak or comments made but we are a CHRISTIAN CAR AND TRUCK CLUB that is ministry minded. The trucks and cars we own is just a tool to reach people and have a chance to share the word of GOD with those who dont know it yet. We look forward in meeting some of you and hope to share or bounce ideas off you all. if you have any question or comments please feel free to leave a message on here or email us at LIGHTIMPACT.LIFE@yahoo.com thank you for all your help and support INTENSE 620 it is greatly appreciated !!!! and thank you all for allowing us to share and be on this site.

anyone here from southern california ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great.... our ministry just helped out a show which alot of guys from this site went to it was at the lake perris fair grounds ?? the FORBIDEN FANTASY show and shine....?? i dont know the gentlemans name but he has a sexxy 74 with a KA24de swapp in it truck is white and blue. that thing is great ! and he had a guy with the most beautiful wagon with him i fell in love! but yeah would love to meet you some day!

that would be great.... our ministry just helped out a show which alot of guys from this site went to it was at the lake perris fair grounds ?? the FORBIDEN FANTASY show and shine....?? i dont know the gentlemans name but he has a sexxy 74 with a KA24de swapp in it truck is white and blue. that thing is great ! and he had a guy with the most beautiful wagon with him i fell in love! but yeah would love to meet you some day!

The sexy 74 was Gman, Or Greg. And the wagon was Me AKA Datrod. (John) WELCOME TO RATSUN :)

And yes intence 620 gets my vote. :thumbup:

yeah that wagon was awsome!! and to ERIC i attend Bethel Christian Center in Riverside. Our ministry is non denominational so is the church i am a member of. We are not about the 4 walls of the church we are about THE LORD'S KINGDOM. Our members of the ministry all attend a different church and it is not my place to tell the members where to learn from. if they are being feed the word of GOD and know that its not about my pastor or there pastor but of the LORD then we are good! I believe if you are a LOVED by CHRIST then you are provoked to share the LOVE with others and thats what we do. The car is the tool givin to us By GOD to draw people in. The Bible tells us we are FISHER'S OF MEN and just like fishing for fish we must use some type of bait or lure. As we fish for men we use cars, trucks, music, tracts, and most importantly our own testimony on what the LORD has done and will do for you if you surrender it all to the LORD.................... ! thank you all for allowing us to be here and a member of this site i hope to learn and meet many of you. thanks and GOD BLESS!

to NWO....??? everyone worships in a different manner.... like i said i dont tell anyone what to believe nor do i tell anyone where to worship. you do what you feel is best for you and i will do the same. with all respect to all members please i hope i dont become the butt of any ones jokes and i dont want to be made fun of. I am a christian and thats that. I am here to have fun meet new folks and most of all car builders! like my self. GOD BLESS

anyone who gives shit based off religion will be taking a vacation with no warnings.

were all good natured datto lovers and welcome the like wise.

as a general rule religion and politics are not discussed on the forums,

they always will end up as a subject of controversy in some form or another are just best avoided.

stick to dattos and teh lolz :lol:

The world is the way it is because of religion and politics. In theory they are innocent and correct but in practice they have a history of moral outrages and are nothing to be proud of. Myself, I worship the Datsun, son of Nissan at the Ratsun temple. Amen brother!

Myself, I worship the Datsun, son of Nissan at the Ratsun temple. Amen brother!

and I do quote...

I believe in the EI dizzy, and the IR alternator. That Datsun IS a car and that the almighty Nissan made them. I believe in gear reduction starters for colder climates and high output oil pumps. That setting valve lash hot is better than cold, and that a good mechanic does not need to use RTV. That a good used junkyard part is superior to a reconditioned one and I believe in the merits of a hot start relay and re torquing head bolts at every tune up. I believe that a higher output alternator trumps a stock one and that dash light dimmer switches were installed by Nissan as an in joke by the engineers. I have faith that when a Datsun quits on the side of the road that almost anyone can check for spark and fuel and that having found one and fixing the other it will start and get you home.

This is what I do believe in.

and I do quote...

I believe in the EI dizzy, and the IR alternator. That Datsun IS a car and that the almighty Nissan made them. I believe in gear reduction starters for colder climates and high output oil pumps. That setting valve lash hot is better than cold, and that a good mechanic does not need to use RTV. That a good used junkyard part is superior to a reconditioned one and I believe in the merits of a hot start relay and re torquing head bolts at every tune up. I believe that a higher output alternator trumps a stock one and that dash light dimmer switches were installed by Nissan as an in joke by the engineers. I have faith that when a Datsun quits on the side of the road that almost anyone can check for spark and fuel and that having found one and fixing the other it will start and get you home.

This is what I do believe in.

...oh yeah, forgot about that. Still good things to believe in.

No I would say 49% california, 49% Oregon/washington and 2% "other" :lol:

Here's the other 2% also waiting for pics I can and do believe in God but, for everything else pics or it didn't happen. wink.gif