blessed with a 74 bulletside

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! just my way of saying welcome! you gotta be able to take a lil jab here on ratsun. myself i'm not into religion but to each there own. i don't think i was rude, was just asking. :D Myself, well i'm a born again christian, that's what can happen to a guy when he hitchhikes!

I think you guys scared him off now we'll never see pics. sad.gif You got to be nice to the newbies at least until they post pics. smile.gif

He was probably tripping about datsun worship because of that whole false idols stuff in the comandments.... well the not catholic commandments. Admit it.... you guys were just waiting to drag him down to hell with you huh? Now, we live in the hell of no oiks :) I'm gonna get my good marshmallow stick, it's getting toasty, i'm getting hungry.

He was probably tripping about datsun worship because of that whole false idols stuff in the comandments.... well the not catholic commandments.

They get around worshiping idols by calling them religious icons. :lol: :lol: :lol: So, it's ok.

no no guys...... i am not trippin on any of the yuk mouth being said, and i didnt get scared off either not really my style! I am here to learn what i can and hopefully meet new folks, just amazing how far people can dragg something out when you are showed respect. i do not know how to post pic's on here. I am sorry for being respectful to you all and obviously it doesnt seem to fly with everyone.

no no guys...... i am not trippin on any of the yuk mouth being said, and i didnt get scared off either not really my style! I am here to learn what i can and hopefully meet new folks, just amazing how far people can dragg something out when you are showed respect. i do not know how to post pic's on here. I am sorry for being respectful to you all and obviously it doesnt seem to fly with everyone.

No one is being disrespectful, that's the style of humor around here. It's our way of thinning the heard of newbs that can't hang. The best thing to do is brush it off or come right back with more sarcasm.

What are the plans for the truck?

theres a special sense of humour around here ;)

gotta have a bit of thick skin sometimes because most of its sarcasm or inside jokes

and if you ask for an opinion you get just that :lol:

posting pics is pretty easy go to the general discussion area and look for the thread that says "how to post pics". That is the first thing you need to learn or no one will pay much attention.

A little advice repectful people don't ignore questions from people. We all really wanted to see some pics of your truck. If you didn't know how you could have simply said so and that would of stopped a lot of conjecture on our part. Instead the witness you gave many was that Christians are uppity people with no sense of humor and are easily offended. Being a Christian myself this bothers me so indeed I find it difficult to see how you were being respectful to anyone. God bless you brother I hope you understand what I mean and get the lack of animosity in the words written here.

skib and dirk thanks for the advise i just dont joke with folks if i dont know them. just something i try not to do for sake of upsetting people. i dont get offended easy just confused for the simple fact i dont know anyone. thank you guys soooo much for understanding!

and to Rob .... sorry you are bothered i dont understand what questions i ignored?? i dont get on here often but it seems more often latly due to posts beeing made..... and honestly if you are bothered by my actions or shall i say post's i dont know what to tell you. i dont joke with folks i dont know and i am not uppety or up tight in any way. i didnt joke back nor did i give BS back in any way. to each his own and sorry it bothered you. if you only knew me:P !!! it sems you are judgeing without knowing....??? have a blessed one guys!!!

if anyone could help i am looking for a wire harness for a 97 KA24DET.... please message me if you know of one for sale or where i could find one. This year Nissan 240 is not easy to come by at any junkyards in my area. i truley appreciate all your help thank you again.

this is what we started with...datsunday1.jpg

bringing it home... datsunpickedup.jpg

picked up a bed, cowl, and other odds and ends...datsunday4-1.jpg

the new heart... datsuncabon4.jpg

pullin her apart, hope it goes back together just as fast (=..... datsunframonly.jpg

drilling the frame out for the home made motor mounts...drillingfram.jpg

motor mounts...datsunmotormounts-1.jpg

mounted up...74framNmotor.jpg

its in...datsuncabon5.jpg

test fitting turbo...74turbo2.jpg